Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 59
- IT University of Copenhagen, Roskilde University and Swinburne University of Technology
- Welfare technology, social innovation, social IT, working with socially vulnerable groups
- Dansk, Deutsch, English, Norsk, Svenska, Tagalog
- Cindy's Airbnb Symbol
I love to live in Copenhagen, to be able to cycle everywhere, safe and easy (15 minutes to most areas in CPH). I prefer to live close to the ocean, parks and at the same time the multiple food and culture options!
Even though I consider CPH as home I love the fact that I could easily settle down in most parts of the world. My second home is without doubt the Philippines and Australia, Melbourne, and I know I'll be back.
I've tried AirBNB a handful of times – I absolutely love this concept!
Not only did the site draw my attention because of friends' recommendations, but the personal, charming and homey aspect makes me want to choose home stay more than anything else!
• Food, music and culture fanatic
• Love to create and be part of creative events and festivals
• Travelled in South East Asia, the Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Europe
• Studied in Australia, Melbourne, and worked as a volunteer in the Philippines, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Denmark
• Just finished my master in Digital Design and Communication from IT-University of Copenhagen - love social innovation, social IT and welfare technology