My name is Alexandria, native New Yorker. I enjoy great food, wine and company. Always up for a new adventure. I'm pretty active and like to be outdoors doing yoga, surfing, or hiking.
Alexandria was a wonderful guest in San Francisco. She was really flexible about check in, super sweet to out pets, great company and left the room spotless! Anyone would be lucky to host Alexandria on Air BnB.
So, as a woman, it can be very difficult to meet, hang out with and befriend another woman in an instant; we've typically been taught that women can be scandalous, manipulative and crazy. So when one comes along that has the same sense of humor, the same low-maintenance "I don't ask for anything because I can get it one my own" attitude, and the same sense of adventure, it's like finding a long-lost sister. For real. Alexandria and I hit it off like two women who have known each other for many years, and in a 48-hour timespan we managed to:
*Go estate sale-ing with my favorite 83-year old Parisian woman in the world, Claudia,
* Take a bus tour of SF,
* Get invited to a private tour of Sausalito,
* Watch the Blue Angels from a private dock,
* Eat oysters, salmon and tuna at a private party for a seafood company,
* Walk/Explore the city,
* Play Fear Factor with fresh tuna (don’t ask),
* Have drinks with her friends downtown, and
* Stay up until 4:00am talking and enjoying cocktails at my house with my friends.
It’s been a crazy/awesome/amazing couple of days, and from a host’s point of view, Alexandria is the best of the best. She’s fun, funny, up for anything and will leave your house in excellent shape. She’s not needy, she takes care of herself, and she helps pick up the common areas. She is, truth be told, one of the best guests we’ve ever had, and she set the bar very high for our next guests. Now my fingers are crossed that she ends up moving out here – San Francisco is in need of strong, funny, intelligent women. Safe Travels, Alex!
Alexandria checked in on Friday, and is checking out today, Sunday. In that short amount of time we:
- went estate sale-ing with my 83 year old, Parisian bestie Claudia
- took a double decker bus tour and got called out for taking pics of the hustler club
- did some shopping
- watched the blue angels from pier 45
- dined on tuna and salmon sashimi and oysters at a private party at a seafood company
- were invited by a bus tour guide on a private tour of Sausalito
- met up with her friends from New York for drinks
- had cocktails at my house
I love it when people come here ready for an adventure. I also love it when people have a wicked sense of humor. Alex came prepared for a good time, and has the awesome personality to match. I haven't had this much fun with someone in a very long time, and my fingers are crossed that she ends up moving here. Beyond her kick-ass personality, Alex is also clean, respectful and well-traveled. Note: she drinks her coffee with cream and sugar - don't make my same mistake and assume everyone drinks their coffee black. I can guarantee she will be very appreciative if you have milk/sugar stocked and ready! Alex is f*cking awesome, and i give her my highest recommendation to all my fellow hosts. Safe travels!