Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Hola a todos mi nombre es Dariel y estoy encantado de darles la bienvenida, si tienen dudas o consultas acerca del piso no duden en contactarme.
Dariel has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Hola ! Dariel nos espero el dia de nuestra llegada. El apartamento es tal cual aparece en las fotos. Para estar de turismo el apartamento es perfecto. Bien ubicado, las paradas de metro y autobus a un paso. Estuvimos 2 meses y todo estuvo muy bien. Muchas gracias por todo.....
El apartamento es tal como lo muestran las fotos. Se encontraba muy bien ubicado y se encontraba en perfectas condiciones de higiene. Cabe destacar que el equipamiento de cocina era insuficiente, faltaban cucharitas, vasos, tabla de madera, rallador, una cuchilla (que cortara), copas, cubiertos, la única ensaladera que había era de plástico, en fin creo que más que insuficiente cuando se describía que era un apartamento para 5 personas. Además era muy ruidoso, se escuchaban todos los sonidos de la calle y de los apartamentos contiguos. Zona con muchos bares, restaurantes, cerca del metro, buena locomoción y demás servicios. Se destaca la amabilidad del propietario por permitirnos estar unas horas mas el día que nos teníamos que ir .
The location was amazing, walking distance to everything. It was a quaint attic apartment with a lot of character. Stayed here for over 4 months and Dariel was a great host, answering all of our questions and concerns!
Daniel was very understanding and accommodating from the minute I landed in Madrid.
My flight landed in Madrid late and Daniel waited for me at the flat to make sure I received the keys. Daniel gave a warm welcome and even had two six packs of beer waiting for me in the fridge!
The flat was very comfy and had all the amenities that one could need. In fact there was even a drawer filled will cellphone chargers in case you forgot the European adapter.
I would most definetly stay at this apartment again as it is centrally located to the very hip Manuela Malasaña street as well as public transportation (San Bernardo metro) and downtown Madrid.
Bottom line - I had a great experience at this flat and would recommend it anyone interested in experiencing Madrid's vibrant nightlife and sightseeing.
Hope this helps.
The reservation was canceled 19 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
El piso era bastante céntrico y lo que se ve en las fotos es lo real, el anfitrión estuvo correcto
- Flat has 2 rather small beds (definitely no "double beds") and one couch to sleep on.
- Not a single actual Window to the outside. Some light and air comes through a metal mesh in the hallway. However, there are 2 "windows" to the hallway.
- One of the windows can not be locked, meaning that it can be opened from the hallway at any time, so you should not store any expensive goods in the apartment.
- The doors of both the apartment and the bathroom are broken. You can only open/close them by using greater force. Bathroom door can not be locked.
- The washing machine was broken. We could not use it for washing.
- No glasses, no pan.
- The WiFi is a joke. We had between 0 kbps and 5 kbps at ping (phone number hidden). You can chat with your smartphone (Whatsapp), but surfing on webpages is not possible. To use the internet, you have to go to a café or bar.
- We did not meet the owner. The caretaker who handed us the keys did not speak one single word of english.
- We recommend you to only rent this apartement if really nothing else is available. It is for 3 persons maximum, unless you like to sleep like spoons. Also, the guy sleeping on the sofa might want to visit a Thai massage after the stay.
I have been a few days at the home of Daniel in Madrid. Unfortunately, I have to say that the house i didn't like it. The bedrooms are very small and do not have windows. The bathrooms do not have windows, and does not have the vent, there are no glasses but only in plastic, there is no wifi even if the owner assured me that the following day upon my arrival there would have been, the salon is in fact a corridor. Ultimately, the house is far below the normal standards of Madrid
Inviato da iPad
The reservation was canceled 15 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We booked last minute and Dariel accomodated us the same day. We arrived at midnight and he was kind enough to wait for us. After he left the key got stuck into the door and we were unable to lock it, he sent someone within the hour to fix it. The apartment has a good location downtown.
A few notes- the apartment looks different from the photos, it is basement level so there is no natural light. It was a little dirty and cold, the heating may not have been working or was not on. Also, the beds are individual size, so it´s better for groups and not couples.