Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Nicki has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
This is a nice place in Manzanillo.
1. It's very private, so you feel you're completely alone which is lovely. The outside terrace is cool.
2. It's very safe, since the guard's house is just outside yours
3. We were greeted well
4. The hot tub is awesome!
5. Both rooms have ac
6. it's walking distance to the beach
7. the applianced all seemed to work fine
1. There is basically no wifi, the router must be in some other main house because what you basically go from 1-2 bars to no connection so it made it impossible to work. I think it's really unfair to list "wifi" if the house doesn't really have its own reliable connection.
2. It was very dirty when we got in. The outdoor furniture was absolutely covered in dirt and leaves, and the second floor terrace floor was covered in small animal droppings right outside the bedroom door. The house was clean for the most part, but it was not clean enough to merit the price. I'm sure it probably won't be the case for you if you rent it, but it was for us so I have to write it.
It was a nice experience but not up to par with other places I've stayed in the area that were cheaper and cleaner and just as nice or more.