sometime-writer, sometime-decorator, sometime-parisienne.
Lithe has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The loft was exactly what we were expecting, and even better :
- welcoming & friendly host, always here to help, easy meet up when we arrived
- beautiful loft, very well equipped and beautifully designed - the view on Williamsburg Bridge from the loft, or on Manhattan from the rooftop, is simply fantastic
- we felt immediately like at home > everything is there, kitchen is fully equipped, great vinyl collection. And the 500-piece puzzle of NYC map is a great way to entertain the children in the morning ...
The loft is ideally located to discover Williamsburg :
- Urban Food Market is 2 mn away, great choice of food, open from 7am to 11pm
- lots of cafes for morning breakfast : our favorites were Marlow & Sons on Broadway ; egg on N 3rd street ; and DEN on S 3rd street
- plenty of nice shops on Wythe, Berry and Bedford = Bedford Cheese Shop, Mast Brothers Chocolate, Pilgrim Surf, Urban Outfitters, ...
- must go to the Smorgasburg Williamsburg Flea Market at East River Skate Park on Saturday morning
- if you go further, pay a visit to the Rough Trade Shop and the Brooklyn Brewery
In terms of commuting :
- a great way to reach Manhattan, Brooklyn Bridge or Hunters Point is the East River Ferry. There is a stop 5mn away from the loft, and you can buy your tickets at the vending machine
- subway L line from Bedford Avenue, or lines J/M/Z from Marcy Avenue / Broadway
We were all very sad to leave !
Lithe's apartment is stunning, situated in a beautiful industrial building it is tasetfully decorated with every little detail thought about. It is a 13 minute walk to the nearest subway station but we got cabs most of the time or the ferry to midtown or downtown from across the street (the ferry to midtown does take forever though!).
Lithe was on hand to answer any questions and her housekeeper was there to greet me when I arrived.
One of the best places I've stayed at on Air BnB, if not the best, will definitely return when next in NY.
We really enjoyed staying here. Very spacious, great views, wonderful light and feel. Excellent WiFi. Plenty of privacy, and easy access with the elevator. The kitchen was also wonderful.
Great place in Williamsburg, very near ferry port so can easily get ferry to midtown Manhatten. Appt is in raw building, not that pretty but it all functions and it is funky...
Lithe was helpfull, i would def recommend !
The apartment is very spacious and equipped with everything you might need. Beautiful interior, fantastic collection of books and vinyl records and the outstanding view from the rooftop makes this place perfect. Lithe was a helpful and very flexible host. Thank you! We had a great stay and would love to come back.
I stayed for a week with my family, and couldn't be happier with the place. Lithe is great as a host, easy to communicate with and very accommodating. The apartment itself is quintessentially Brooklyn - the view is incredible, and Lithe also has a great record and book collection, in addition to a large kitchen and comfortable beds. The location is also great - right down the road from Urban Market and one of my favorite Williamsburg spots Marlow & Sons. Would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends. Stay at Lithe's!
Together with our 2 children, we had a great time at Lithe's apartment. The living area as the master bedroom are very light and the whole apartment is very spacious. We all loved the decoration, the music and the books, it felt like our second home. The bathroom and the kitchen are clean and very comfortable.
There is a great grocery store "URBAN MARKET" down Kent avenue (just 5 minute walking) offering a great variety of organic cheese, veggies, meat .....It made our life so easy with a wide range of gluten free products ( for the celiacs) ! Williamsburg is great and we will surely come back. Don't forget to go to the Brooklyn Flea market in the weekend, visit the Paweł Althamer exhibition at the New Museum on Bowery running through april 13, spend times in the Lower East side & Nolita and enjoy Prospect Park.
There were 4 of us staying over New Year's Eve, and it was a fantastic trip. The apartment is beautifully designed and very cosy. The view never got boring, and we were close to a few of the best restaurants- (Marlow and sons, and The diner.) Highly recommended!
We had a great stay in the apartment. More spacious than we thought and a helpful and flexible host.
Just like the ad said, it was a great 2 bedroom loft with wonderful views of the Manhattan sky line. The apartment was large, clean, safe and comfortable. The building is full of fun younger tenants, and you are encouraged to join in on the fun on the roof. We did. The views from the roof were spectacular. We enjoyed the near by restaurants, delis and wine shop. Right across the street from the ferry to NYC. Don't judge a book by the cover, as the building was far better inside than out. A great place to stay while visiting New York. Lithe left good instructions on what is available in the area, and her place had lots of books, charm and an eclectic record collection. Wayne