Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 86
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Medical Device Engineer
- Deutsch, English, Русский, українська
- Yevgenia's Airbnb Symbol
I am friendly, responsible, respectful and easy-going. I love traveling and believe that one of the most exciting experiences of travel is forming new connections with people and gaining new perspectives on life.
A little bit about me:
I am an enthusiastic biomedical engineer that specializes in the development of less invasive medical devices and procedures.
My passions outside of work include spending time with my husband, family & friends, traveling around the world, exploring nature (backpacking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, snowboarding), enjoying healthy debates with friends on various subjects, and dancing Argentine tango.
My travel style is relaxed - I pack light, don't have any extravagant needs, and like to be out and about. Things I look for in an accommodation are:
1. a suitable/secure place to sleep at night and to store my bag during the day
2. a working bathroom/shower
3. if possible, a kitchen, where I can prepare breakfast and/or supper
If presented with an opportunity, I enjoy chatting with a friendly host, and would appreciate a 24-hr access to the accommodation.