I Have 3 kids and I love spending time with them and with my wife. Also love to do sport, football, running, tennis...
We love travelling, and like to host people.
We stayed at Emilio´s apartment at Carrer de l´hospital 19, not at Carrer dels Tallers as initially booked (due to some unforeseen construction works). The apartement was newly renovated and we were the very first guests. That meant that the place was very clean but also a bit empty. I´m sure there are some decorations in planning that will make a lovlier apearance. The Place is very spacious though, with a huge terrace. In spite of the dimension it is not very convenient for a bunch of people, since it only has one "real" bed, a quite a small one. For us it was ok.
The location is unbeatable, very central at las Ramblas. For that reason quite noisy, but with earplugs no problem at all.
The Contact with Emilio and Agatha were very friendly and they made an effort to make ourselves feel comfortable.
We would recommend this place!
Great house, in the forest close to Barcelona (20 minutes from plaça catalunya).
You need to have a car has the access is not that easy, but what a view !!
The house's interior is amazing and beautiful
Our host was available to help and super flexible for arrival and departure timing.
Thanks a lot
Appartamento pulito e in buono stato. Ottima posizione.
Empfang bzw. Schlüsselübergabe war einfach und unkompliziert. Wohnung war sehr sauber. Es gab nichts zu meckern. Die Wohnung liegt in einem belebten Viertel mit vielen kleinen Shops, Kneipen.
Lediglich die Lautstärke im Haus und der Lärm von der Strasse hat etwas genervt. Kleiner Tipp: Ohrenstöpsel mitnehmen, dann ist es ok.
Terrific location in Barcelona, apartment was recently remodeled, and is just a great stay overall. Highly recommend.
Although Emilio & his friend are very good guys and helped us a lot, the apartment itself was not as good as expected. At first, the room we stayed is not the same one I imagined by the pictures. Especially, bathroom is very tight. Also, slow internet frustrated us a lot. I tested the speed, and the result is up: 0.5 Mbps, down 0.8MB. (I also tested the speed in a cafe near from the apartment, and the result is up: 4MB, down: 7MB). A
But the location is very useful for sightseeing (5~10 minutes walks to subway, near from Mercat de La Boqueria), and the terrace was very good to relax. You should be worth considering as one of the candidates.
Срок пребывания с 28.04 14 по 05.05.14
Квартира хорошая.Действительно небольшая, но чистенькая.Систем хранения нет вообще, поэтому все вещи только в чемодане сможете хранить. Месторасположение действительно очень хорошее: в двух шагах площадь Каталонии ( метро, начало всех экскурсий), вокруг магазины, интернет-кафе и много всего полезного..
Единственный минус у этой квартиры это отсутствие звукоизоляции от соседей. Слышно так, как будто сосед с вами рядом. А сосед ,по всей видимости, увлекается клубной музыкой. Так что вам придётся наслаждаться прослушиванием треков, по времени это как вы договоритесь с соседом (методом перестукивания по стене). Соответственно, вас слышно также.
Лестница в подъезде очень крутая.. С двумя сумками не пройти. Квартира на 3 этаже. Поэтому ежедневные спуски действительно становятся опасными. А в целом- здорово.
I stayed in Emilio’s apartment in May and made reservation 2 months before the check- in date.
I was surprised that pictures of his apartment in Airbnb were changed after I booked. Maybe renovated. But the changed pictures in Airbnb were just same as they really are. The guest and the host should have many conversation with each other.
Belows are the pros and cons what I think of his apartment which might be other guests consider.
1) Very convenient location
- close to 2 metro stations, has many fine restaurants, bars, bike rental shops and supermarket within 5 minutes of walk
- located in first floor where I didn’t need to walk much
2) well equipped
-very comfortable bed, sufficient towels and linen, also plenty of kitchen equipment. Only minus points for us were no hair dryer and no batteries in DVD remote.
3) stable hot & cold water supply in the shower and stable internet
-Single window was not enough to prevent noise from outside. It seems that Barcelona is the place where people hang out late after midnight and cannot avoid noise at night.
But I could get over that after the first day and slept well adopting to Barcelona.
2) The wifi didn’t work when I arrived and could not use the internet for first two days. However, the host solved this problem and I could use fast & stable internet which turned out to be good points.
The weather and atmosphere around the apartment was perfect that I didn’t need to turn air conditioner or heater.
Overall, I liked Emilio’s apartment and would recommend to other people if budget is adequate because of many advantages of this apartment.
This is a beautiful newly renovated apartment right in the middle of Poble Sec. Very clean and a great big kitchen for cooking, the only thing it was missing was the small things- oil, salt and pepper.
Perfect location for traditional Tapas, with local restaurants and bars are your door step and the hussle and bustle of La Rambla only 10 minute walk away making the quite enough for a good nights rest.
Highly reccommed staying here.
This was the first disappointing Airbnb stay we have had over many countries and several years.
The apartment we were given did not match any of photos featured in this listing. In fact the apartment we received was much less modern and less furnished than all of the ones you see here online.
- The location of the apartment building was extremely central while still being on a quieter side street.
- It was helpful to have a washing machine in the apartment.
- The roof terrace (while smaller than indicated in the photos) was definitely a lovely spot to enjoy the sun/sunset.
- The apartment was fairly clean upon our arrival.
- The apartment was not so much an apartment as a hotel room with kitchen equipment. The entire space was taken up with a bed and a two-person table. There was a separate bathroom but in terms of living area there was little to none.
- The bed wasn't a normal standalone bed but appeared to be connected to the wall and merely folded down to a sleeping position. It wasn't very comfortable and wouldn't be ideal for a long stay.
- The internet was ok but was the slowest we'd had during our trip to Spain. When we tested the wifi speed was 1.9 mbps which might not be suitable for all travellers depending on their requirements.
- The hot water in the shower ran out in less than 5 minutes every single day. We'd each have to take turns having showers several hours apart if we wanted to get hot water. Also, if you washed the dishes then you'd have to wait a few hours before being able to shower if you wanted the water hot.
We were just frustrated that the apartment wasn't as pictured, was much smaller than indicated which meant it was uncomfortable for a month-long stay, was underfurnished and overpriced for what it turned out to be.
Amir is very respectful treatment and his wife is lovely, very friendly whole family. They made good use of the accommodation. I'd be happy to take them back to guesthouse.
Amir y su familia se han hospedado durante 3 días en nuestro apartamento. Es una familia muy simpática y no han causado ninguna molestia. El día de su llegada se disculparon por llegar un poco tarde a pesar de que no era culpa suya pues llegaban en avión. Siguieron fielmente las normas que les dimos para no hacernos esperar. Durante su estancia no ha habido ningún problema. Han dejado todo en orden al marcharse y se han mostrado muy agradecidos por nuestra atención y las condiciones del apartamento. Esperamos que se acuerden de nosotros cuando vuelvan por San Cugat..