I love the feeling of jumping on a plane to an unfamiliar destination. Tasting amazing local dishes, recording beautiful photos, and sharing the experience with people I love. The rest of the time, you'll find me pursuing my career ambitions in Thailand, China and the US. If you're someone who shares this global perspective, pursues life with passion, and has a great relationship with your family ... I think we'll get along quite well.
On to the standard questions:
• 5 Things I Can't Live Without: Food, Family, Friends, New Experiences, Apple Products
• Favorite Travel Destinations: Tokyo, Saõ Paulo, NYC, Shanghai
• Favorite Books/Movies/Shows: Ender's Game, Harry Potter, anything by Brandon Sanderson, Patrick Rothfuss or Raymond Feist, LOTR, Ratatouille, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones
• Favorite Foods: Too many to list, but basically anything with pork belly in it.
• Favorite Drinks: Genmaicha (roasted brown rice tea), Small-batch bourbon
• Style of Traveling: When in Rome....