Nurse, Bed and Breakfast Owners for 14 years, and now realtor - My husband, Craig & I love Cabo and hope you will too!
Margaret has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Comfortably housed five adults and three children. Great for relaxing at the pool, reading on several decks, and entertaining.
I treated my family to Cabo for Christmas and New Years Eve and could not have picked a nicer home. I would agree with other reviewers that if you stay here renting a car is handy as the taxi companies have difficulty finding you.
The house and amenities are everything as described by the owners. There are so many spots outside - there are three balconies/patios that you can retreat to, not to mention the pool area as well. The home is decorated in a Mexican style which is lovely, the home is very well appointed and there is nothing you can't find (we cooked in a lot) and had everything one could think of. I found it a much better way to vacation in Cabo as opposed to the normal "resort stay", and much quieter and relaxing.
There is a plastic covering for the stink stopper in the drawer closest to the fridge so you can fill the sink. Let the hot water run for a few minutes before doing the dishes.
If phoning a local cell number there are a few digits you have to dial first (044) I think? Be prepared to wait a 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour even though the cab company will say 15 minutes - or book ahead.
Put the heating cover on the pool (Dec-Jan) for the water to warm up for afternoon swimming.
This truly is a 5 star home and I would rent it again in a heart beat!
The house is very spacious. It's perfect for 8 people but make sure you rent a car because it's not that convenient to get to other places without car.
Casa cabo vista is a great place to stay. With its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it is perfect to house 2 families with kids. On the top floor is the kitchen and living room with view on the ocean. The house has several terraces, so you can always find the right spot depending on the wether and what you want.
The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a gas barbecue outside.
It has a nice pool.
Although the house is quite close to everything you do need to rent a car.
The host, Maggie, is very helpful and has made a book full of house instructions.
If you want to stay in Cabos, I certainly recommend this house!
Our stay at Casa Cabo Vista was amazing. A little background on on trip: 5 travelers; 2 females 3 guys. Traveling from the east coast (flights were brutal). Expecting a relaxing vacation with some outdoor activities.
About the house:
- The house is just as describe or better. Super homey but still provides the feel of a resort.
- The pool is great for swimmers and non swimmers. The pool has a night light, great for night swimming.
- The outdoor grill was the main hosting area, easy to use.
- The rooms are comfortable and roomy.
- We are light travelers and appreciated to have bath and beach towels for our use.
- The kitchen is fully equipped - we cooked at least one meal a day.
- The view from the second floor (outdoor grill area) is amazing - great for pictures you can see out to e desert and great for sunsets.
- We couldn't ask for a better location. Super safe, and friendly surroundings.
- A car is needed. But everything is a 10-15 minute drive; downtown, beach, bars, restaurants, Walmart!, go karts, etc.,.
- We loved that we were close to everything but not that close - we wanted a relaxing vacation.
Our host was absolutely great, she provided perfect directions/ instructions. She is a delight to work with. Responded to our questions (silly or not) promptly. And has great taste - the house decor is pretty nice. We had an amazing time and would consider going back.
We had a blast in Cabo San Lucas and the best time at Fabo Casa! It really felt like home away from home.. The kids had so much fun and i felt very comfortable here. I got to relax here! The most memorable night at Fabo Casa was watching the New Years firework show at the pier from the deck of the house!!! What an amazing place. Cant wait to come back! :)
Response from Margaret:
Thanks Celia... you're a kick!