Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
soy de Bulgaria; pero vivo en España en Bilbao. Me gusta viajar con mi familia, me gustan los conciertos, el deporte y el cine.
Rosen has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Nice small apartment. :)
We were three: me, my husband and my sister. Everybody near 30 yeras old. The apartment is far from center but we rent a car so it wasn't important.
What we like:
1. good wifi
2. really good boiler. We always had enough of hot water in the shower. Also we could regulate temperature in rooms and bathroom.
3. good kitchen and bath equipment.
4. Possibility to wash our clothers in washing machine.
5. Asen (Rosen's brother who met us) is really great :)
What we didn't like:
1. lots of dust appears every day. The apartment was clean when we came, but the next day in the morning it was dusty. It seems that it's characteristic of the building.
2. there wasn't kettle there. To drink tea we boiled water in the casserole.
3. there were only 2 single blankets. Me and my husband had to use one blanket and it wasn't enough to get warm :(
4. there were not switchs near sofa and bed so you need to stand up and go to another corner to switch off the light. But really I think that it is not very important, just a little bit uncomfortable
5. Loud child in the next apartment. Every early morning he screamed so loud that we couldn't sleep. But thanks to him we woke up early :)
In general I can advice this apartment to young active couples, who don't need more than comfortable place to sleep and eat. If more blankets and linen appears - I can advice it to group of 2 couples.
The apartment was almost like it was shown on the pictures. We expected it to be bigger, but it was quite enough space for two people. We liked our vacation in sofia, but we would not really recommend this flat to other travellers.
1. on the first sight the apartment was clean, BUT really just on first sight... We had to clean the toilet before using it.. I would never ever let guests use a toilet like we had. Also it was very dusty everywhere, we found dirty pots and so on... The floor was not cleaned...AND when we wanted to go to bed at night we didnt have a new bed linen - there was a lot of hair and crumbs on it.. There was also a birds nest in the window and a lot of birds dirt on the windowsill, so we could not open the window of the sleeping room, so we stayed for one week on the couch in the living room...
2. the wardrobe was filled with a lot f private stuff clothes, towels and linen so we had no room for our stuff... There werent even hooks for our jackets...
3. it was really loud because of the neighbours dig and the cars ob the street
So as we dont want to sound too negative... There were some positive aspects too:
1. wifi was workung very well
2. the washing machine and dishwasher were also working well
3. the couch was comfy
Soo overall we would recommend this flat if there was not so much private stuff there and mainly if it was cleaned properly...
The flat is not far from the center (25min by bus) and is very good equiped. We got all we need there. The building is nice, the neighbours very kind. We didnt met Rosen but his nice brother Assen who explained us how the flat work. We really enjoyed our time in Sofia which is a nice city and really think to travel there another time!
everything was great, the apartment is equipped with all necessary conditions are perfect, the host is always connected , super
Staff was fairly helpful and accommodating. Apartment was very spacious, organised, and the high speed internet was the best I had ever experienced in the Balkans, kitchenware was great--slightly dusty--but everything was there and the stove was wonderful for cooking. Shower was excellent and the bedroom came with tons of blankets. Really enjoyed the modern design of this apartment and, although not central, was conveniently located next to a large supermarket and just a couple minutes walk from tram stations 11 and 19.
thanks a lot. it was very nice in your flat. your brother was also very friendly to us.
we went at this nice apartment for a weekend , and everything was ok , the apartment is well located in a quiet area. inside it is full equipped and exactly as seen in the photos here. the host was very correct. we met in the exact hour as we communicated before. we were by car and there was also a lot of parking space.
Really good place;-). If you have a car it s perfect. I ll be back ;-)
Rosen and his brother are very nice persons. They were very flexible. The apartment is at very good location if you come with a car. It's easy to find a parking place. I would recommend this apartment.
The apartment is very cozy, comfortable and fully lived up to its description. There was everything we needed.
Rosen's brother Assen met us and showed everything. He is friendly and speaks English very well.
The apartment is located on the outskirts of Sofia, but there are bus and tram stations front of the house. We walked to the centre for about 50 minutes.
I would recommend this flat.
Son una familia encatadora, muy educados y limpios, ha sido un placer tenerles en mi casa. Gracias y aqui sereis siempre bienvenidos.