British expat living in Montreal - Comedy and Children's writer
This place is pretty great. We felt like home! Gerard and Audrey were very nice. The apartment is warm, lively, and interesting. The neighbourhood is very nice, there are many parks, bars and restaurants but the apartment is really quiet. We stayed 9 nights and had a great time! If we come back (and we are sure we do) we hope we can stay in Gerard's apartment again. Thanks :)
Gerard replied in a timely manner to questions that we asked before making the booking. He was available to communicate with as we arrived into the city, and met us at the apartment. The location of the apartment is superb. One needs be aware that the outside entry steps are very narrow and steep. (Gerard did help with luggage). He was also very flexible in our departure time.
The apartment was as it appeared in the photos.
• The bed was firm and comfortable with clean, new-looking linen.
• The apartment was spacious and had character.
• lack of cleanliness/sanitation particularly bathroom and kitchen sinks, cupboards and dishes
• no railing coming up from entry, stairway unclean and un-kept
• no window coverings on any windows
• no clean linen for kitchen and bathroom (washcloths, no dish-towels, hand-towels)
• leaking fridge and dishwater left water constantly on kitchen floor
• dirty dishes in dishwasher on arrival and had to be washed
• no coffee making equipment of any kind, no microwave oven
excellent, interesting and considerate guest
Brilliant guest! I was going to say he was a fabulous addition to an artistic household, but he'd be great anywhere.
Gerard foi um ótimo hospede,o aguardo para novas visitas ao Rio de Janeiro
Very nice people !
Nothing at all to complain about !!