Stunning bush land location with monkeys literally on the doorstep. House however is very basic and rooms are overpriced given the following:
- most doors didn't lock and the handle came off the front door and master bedroom door when turned
- bathroom doors didn't lock
- large bedroom upstairs faces the staircase and has a wall of glass with no curtain for privacy
- no fans or air conditioning so in any month except December the house will be boiling hot
- upstairs bathroom toilet doesn't flush and shower doesn't get hot and this is the bathroom that services 4 rooms
- rooms booked for 8 and only 4 towels provided
On the plus side, the 2 downstairs bathrooms have excellent hot water systems however there is glass between the two so no privacy and also locks don't work
The house was clean and bathrooms clean and host very helpful with meeting us and directions.
This would suit those traveling without valuables or single and in need of a bed.
Küche war sehr schmutzig.
Das Angebot war ein ganzes Haus. Leider mussten wir feststellen, das wir ein Haus mit Mann gemietet hatten.
Die Einrichtung war sehr ungemütlich. Es gab Schwierigkeiten mit dem Wasser (Toilettenspülung hat nicht richtig funktioniert).
This is a wonderful place to stay in the midst of nature. Our host Mr. Ananda was very helpful. He helped us in planning our itinerary for the entire trip. I'd recommend this place to everyone who is visiting Kandy.
Thanks Mr. Ananda for all your help. You are a wonderful host. Look forward to visiting Kandy again
Response from Ananda:
Thank you so much.You all were really good guests. hoping to meet you again.