Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Grew up in Honolulu, HI. Find a touch of the islands on the mainland here in Santa Monica.
Jc has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
JC is a thoughtful and friendly host. He greeted me in person and was very responsive when I had to change my checking out time. The place is perfect for leasure and work and the neighborhood is quiet, residential, close to Ocean and stores. Great experience!
Jc is so nice and accommodating. His place is clean, warm and cozy. Peaceful and safe neighborhood. We lived there for 40 days, and everything is fine. We can take bus to the beach or for shopping conveniently, and there is a supermarket just 5-minute walk away. Also, there are 2 parks nearby that our baby love to play at everyday. We enjoyed our vacation there and hope to be back again.
As someone who has been both traveling with AirBnB and hosting for a while now, I can say my overall experience with JC's apartment was great.
It's a good value for money, although not perfect. Here are some pros and cons.
1. The bed room and living room look really nice and are as described.
2. The house is right next door to them, and they are very responsive, so if you need to check in or out at weird times it's no prob.
3. The apartment was clean and organized, fresh sheets on the bad and clean towels in the bathroom.
1. It's not walking distance from the cool places, so if you don't have a car it might take you sometime walking. (easy to move around with Uber and Lyft though).
2. The apartment was very very cold, besides the bedroom which had a heater, the rest of the place was freezing, heating wasn't working and if you wanted to sit in the living room you need 2 coats. (I assume this isn't a problem in California if you are not visiting November through February).
3. The kitchen it self is a bit old and comes completely empty. I mean there is silverware, plates and pans, but not the real basics you need to get by. There were no butter, oil or salt/pepper. I guess it's ok if you're not planning on cooking, but coffee and sugar to complete the coffee machine and filters could have been nice
Awesome. Mellow (walkable) neighborhood, great host. The house is neat and very nicely furnished. Free parking on street, very close to direct/inexpensive bus routes to both ucla and Santa Monica beach. Fit my needs perfectly.
I stayed at JC's place for 6 weeks. I'd return in a heartbeat! JC is a good guy - great host and communicator. When I moved in everything was clean and ready. Plenty of drinking water, paper towels, toilet paper. Great TV and nice floor fan. There's a comfortably set living room, bedroom with clean sheets and plenty of closet space. Fast and steady WiFi. Very nicely done interiors - you'll feel comfortable. Hope your visit as as pleasant as mine has been.
jc did a good job ensuring the house was ventilated all day. it had been a hot day and he had it opened and the fans turned on to try to get some airflow. the house was spacious and clean. jc was communicative and in touch via text. overall it was a great first airbnb experience!
JC's apartment was clean, well decorated, and conveniently located. It's quite handy that he lives next door as well so that coordination for arrival is zilch. I highly recommend staying here!
JC's apartment is very clean and comfortable.we enjoyed our time here.the location is great.close to the beach and shopping mall.
Don't be deceived by the house's exterior, once you step in, it is a totally different house. JC was friendly and helpful and the neighborhood felt safe and peaceful. My mother said she would definitely stay there again!
Great home, great neighborhood! JC was super sweet and accommodating throughout my stay. He would send me the occasional check in text message to make sure all was well. My favorite breakfast spot and my favorite whiskey bar in west LA happen to be right down the street (walking distance) which is rare for LA! There's also a corner store conveniently located a block away. The street the house is on is absolutely gorgeous and makes for a great area to take a walk or a jog. Great location and pretty centralized to all west LA neighborhoods - meaning its about 10-15 minutes to get to either the Santa Monica pier, Venice beach, Culver city, Westwood/Brentwood, etc. The home was cozy and lovely to come back to after long days of running around the city. I'd stay again in a heartbeat. Thanks, JC!