I moved to SF nearly two years ago after living near Park City, UT. Before that I spent a year on the North Shore of Hawaii surfing / sailing. I now live in this beautiful city with my girlfriend Sasha who I met in Utah.
I like to have fun and try new things. I love snowboarding, surfing, and basically any other boarding sport - but rarely have time for them. I attended Boise State University for 2 years before my software business started to take off. I'm the CEO of Instapage, Inc. (large reason for moving to SF).
I'm really easy going & can have a good conversation with anyone! I love cities and everything that comes with them (culture, socializing, business, etc.). I love the outdoors just as much and have climbed some of the tallest mountains in the country.
5 Random Things about me:
1. I've been skydiving 3 times (California, Florida, & Hawaii)
2. I like Sushi but am allergic to shellfish :/
3. Jack Johnson lived a mile down the road from me in Hawaii!
4. I'm extremely interested in Science & Technology
5. I got my Eagle Scout Award when I was 16 haha
Tyson has completed online and offline ID verification.