Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 30
Offline IDPersonal Info
- English, Español, Français, العربية
- Amir's Airbnb Symbol
My wife and I are two native New Yorkers currently living in central Harlem. We enjoy hosting guest from all over the world. I speak Arabic, French & my wife speaks Spanish. We love living in Harlem, as it has so much to offer as it continues to grow & develop. We hope you come stay in our apartment in New York's most Historic neighborhood.
Here's a few things about my self.
My favorite top 5 things:
1. When it comes to Carribean getaways, Curaçao has it all!
2. Best book I've read in a long time is Confessions of and Economic Hit Man by John Perkins.
3. Coming to America has to be the funniest movie ever! I've watched it 100 times & still laugh!
4. Carolines comedy club is still the best place in NY city to laugh till you cry.
5. As a New Yorker one of my favorite foods is Pizza (& I don't mean Dominoes or Pizza Hut Yuk!)
As a Host I don't like to get in the way of my guests. I like to give my guests the layout of the apartment & the neighborhood, showing them what amenities it has to offer. I also like to tell my guests where to go & where not to go as well as some basic New York City safety tips. If my guest need anything I'm always available to help, otherwise I like to give my guests their space and to enjoy their time here in New York.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!