I love travelling of course but I'm a terrible tourist - I forget to take pictures and never get around to seeing all the famous stuff tourists are supposed to see. I much prefer soaking up local culture and interacting with local people than seeing famous things. Strange as it sounds, I also like working and reading in new places, so don't be surprised if I bring my laptop or my books in tow.
Why I'm a great guest:
- I can socialize with anyone, so no awkward penguins sulking around your place.
- I can clean, so your place will look better when I leave than when I found it.
- I can cook, so I can survive without too much help.
- I respect your hospitality: I won't let myself be a burden on you.
- I can make people laugh: you troubles are powerless to my wit.