Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Please note: Sometimes prospective guests' cannot find our replies to their inquiries. If this happens please check your inbox on airbnb to see if you can find the reply. We typically reply within 24 hours.
Phil has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
This place was perfect for me! Phil was great with communication - I never met him, but that suited me just fine.
- Internet was FAST
- Lazy Boy was really comfortable!
- Kitchen and Bathroom are really nice
- New construction - built in 2006
- Communication with Phil was excellent
- Convenient parking spot
- Very clean place, clean area all around
- One block from a light rail stop
Very minor drawbacks:
- Minor wear to the place but no more than you might expect of a rental.
- Decorations - the place is fairly basic, but functional
- Bed and pillows were merely alright
- Location - it's a 20 minute drive to Portland and watch out for rush hour. Then again, you're one block from a light-rail stop.
- Key fob for the swimming pool and exercise facility didn't work. I'm sure he'll get that fixed.
Overall, for me, this still deserves 5 stars - this was exactly what I was looking for, at a great price, and a great host. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks!
Great place for a family to stay. Enough room for everyone to have a little space, and a playground for the kids. Close to shopping and lots of choices of places to eat, as well as a full kitchen for making your own meals. Will come back if we're in the area!
Phil was a friendly, nice guy who was on the go and exploring this island most of the time he was here.
Alissa is a great guest, she was quiet and kept to herself. We look forward to having her again.