I am a young professional who likes to travel and meet other travellers. Meeting people and sharing stories is a way for me to travel while in my home town. Quite simply, because I never really know how to describe myself, here is a list if things that should give you an idea about me:
1. I am an outdoor enthousiast and enjoy the change of scenery brought by the passing of seasons. Montreal is great any time of year!
2. I don’t take myself too seriously and enjoy laughing and making people laugh.
3. I have been fortunate enough to travel in many parts of the world and can’t wait for my next adventure.
4. I find good food and wine to be essential elements of a happy life. I love cooking and sahring a meal in good company.
5. I studied in education and interantional relations. I have a strong interest in politics and world affairs.
6. I am a native French speaker and speak English and Spanish fluently.