Welcome to Copenhagen Apartments - the best vacation location you can find in Copenhagen! Please let me know if you have any questions;o)
Soren is an extremely good host. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Very quick in replying to any queries. The flats are situated in a fabulous area where everything is within walking distance. Very pleased with our stay. It would however be lovely with a lift!
Can thoroughly recommend these apartments and the host Soren . Brilliant location, modern airy flats and an extremely efficient,friendly and helpful host. We were a family group of 13 persons aged between 4 and 80 and these apartments made it possible for us to have a wonderful reunion.
This apartment was incredible. I was with a total of 6 people, and we were extremely comfortable in this large apartment. Soren was great and met us right away at the apartment. His communication up until the day we met was also great. Everything was exactly how the pictures showed it.
The location itself was also perfect. We were in walking distance of practically everything we wanted to do, and if not we were close to the best bus/train lines.
Overall, it was a great experience.
We are very enjoy the time in this house. It's big enough.
Super appartement bien situé et propre. Idéal pour 5 personnes, mais comme il n'y a qu'une salle de bain, un peu juste pour 8. Très facile de communiquer avec Soren et tout est très bien organisé pour la remise des clés. Le petit moins c'est qu'il n'y a pas de store et que le jour peut durer très longtemps dans les pays nordiques. Nous étions 4 amies pour un week-end prolongé et nous ne pouvons que conseiller cet appartement !
I stayed in the Penthouse along with 7 others for a long weekend and what a place! There were 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with a double bed and a single bed. There's a loft space with a mattress and 3 single sofa/beds in the living room. We were comfortable and the place was clean so I would recommend this to anybody! The location is ideal. Walking distance into the centre of Copenhagen where all the main attractions are. Vesterbro has lots of good restaurants & bars and it's walking distance to the Carlsberg factory. All in all, I would definitely stay in this place again if I have the opportunity to go back to Copenhagen. If you're considering it - book it!
The reservation was canceled 130 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Short family holidays with children in CPH. Apartment confortable and in very good position: only 5-10 min. walking (or 2 bus stops) from the Central Station.
- Perfect location, if you don't mind staying a 10-mins walk from the shopping center. The apartment is in a nice quiet street, close to Kødbyen, Istedgade and lots of restaurant.
- Enough space for 8 persons to eat and relax
- Super nice and sunny balcony.
- Easy check in and friendly owners
- Free wireless internet, and generally good value for money
- Sleeps 5 comfortly. We were 8 persons staying in the apartment, 3 of us had to sleep in the living room.
- Almost no curtains - the apartment therefore gets very light in the morning. Also, people from the building across the street can actually see into the bathroom. (so curtains are definitively needed in there)
- Only one bathroom shared by all inhabitants, too few mirrors for 8 people
- 5th floor, no elevator
Great spacy apartment in the center of Copenhagen close to the lakes, shopping and Tivoli. Easy access and possibility for parking.