* Born and raised in Ontario, Canada.
* Caring, down to earth and open.
* Ingrained by Chinese upbringing to be respectful & tidy.
* Lover of all things art, food, and green.
* Worked as a server, lifeguard, residence assistant, piano teacher, aquatic ecology lab assistant, product developer of white bread & snack cakes, raccoon mom (aka wildlife rehab intern), & field biologist.
* Ambitions to become Occupational Therapist & World Traveler Extraordinaire.
Jessica has completed online and offline ID verification.