Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 80
- Nordhoff High, Prescott College
- LEK - Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding, Kiters 4 Communities, KB4girls, Global Kiter Foundation
- English, Español, Français
- Laurel's Airbnb Symbol
I was born and raised in California then lived in Montana and Arizona before moving overseas in 1998.
Lived in Europe and then New Zealand where I found kiteboarding.
From then on that was my passion so I moved to Hawaii, competed around the world on the professional tour and finally settled in Dominican Republic.
I own a kiteboarding school and shop in Cabarete and love to travel during the 6 quiet months (spring and fall).
5 things I can't live without
1. Pete and Peter Pan - my boyfriend and our little Chiweenie dog
2. Outdoor adventure sports (kiteboarding, snowkiting, backcountry skiing, lake sports, backpacking)
3. Coffee in the morning and wine at night (Peets coffee Major Dickensons and a nice Cab Franc)
4. Travel - I am obsessed
5. Technology - I love my laptop and without that and the Internet I would be lost!
I also really like country music, dancing, cooking dinner, learning and researching, making new friends and having fun.
If you book my condo here on Airbnb I hope I get the chance to say hello (if I am in Dominican Republic then for sure I will) otherwise you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on my travels and adventures and my team at the kiteboarding school in Cabarete are there to help take care of anything you might need during your Dominican Republic holiday.