Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 51
- St Andrew's Junior College, National University of Singapore
- Shuzhen's Airbnb Symbol
Hi! I am a 31 year old female from Singapore, who recently got married to the most wonderful guy ever. We now have our own scandanavian-looking nest and spends our time cooking, sprucing up the place and spending quality time together.
In August 2012, we have taken the leap of faith and have both quitted our day time jobs in order to go on a month-long road trip to the US of A.
Some things about me...things I can't live without:
- Books. I am a bookworm, but that doesn't mean I am an introvert (although it may seem like it on the outside!) That's why I am looking forward to Seattle so much - they have books, coffee AND Beer right?
- Beer. Always manages to perk up my day but i rather skip the hangover thanks!
- Fashion. I am a lover of all things stylish, especially style on a woman. I flip magazines all the time and know almost every single model that walks the runway. I also have the latest trends on my fingertips so if you need any advice on style, I will try my best to offer you something concrete! Also, my dream is to attend Paris/NY fashion week so if you know of any way I can get into a show (besides being an editor of a mag), I am dying to know!
- Spicy food. I live for chilli so anything spicy goes down well with my appetitie.
As guests, we are slightly more private people than the Americans (not stereotyping here but it's true!)...because we come from an Asian country, we tend to be a little reserved. This also means we respect your property and privacy and give thought to making your place as pleasant a living space as before we moved in.
Don't worry, we are essentially easy-going and friendly people who enjoys the occasional (who am i kidding, it's daily) beer, loves to chill and enjoys great conversations. My hubby Ben is very sociable...once you meet him, you will be taken with his smile and affable personality!
Plus point: We speak English! It's our first language and we speak it fluently so there's no communication barrier.
Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
p.s.:We come from a really really small country (Singapore), just a dot, so a road trip to the West Coast of USA is a whole different project in scale and dimension. If along the way you have nuggets of information to share with us regarding travelling the West Coast, please do! And vice versa we can share more about our side of the world. :)