Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
im from brooklyn new york born and raised, i love to meet new people and net work
Serenity has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
A very small apartment, but very convenient for visiting Manhattan. Subway stop is within 30 sec walk. Convenient keyless entry. The area sometimes might feel unsafe, but we never had any problems.
We were staying at her place for 4 nights everything went well. We felt secured and the rooftop is cute. The ventilation in the bathroom is a bit noisy but not a big deal. It's clean and as discribe.
Appartement très sympathique. Le quartier est convivial, les résidents sont très gentils. Le métro est à deux pas de l'appartement, ce qui facilite l'accès pour rejoindre Manhattan. Serenity s'est montré très présente. Toujours un petit mot pour savoir si notre séjour se passait bien ! Un réel bonheur d'avoir pu profiter de son logement ! Sans oublier le fameux roof top où l'on a pu se faire un barbecue avec le beau temps au rendez-vous. Supermarchés présent tout autour de l'appartement. La pizzeria à côté de l'appartement est l'endroit à voir au moins une fois, avec des pizza à tomber par terre ! En résumé, je vous recommande cet appartement sans exceptions !
This apartment is just the right size for a couple staying in New York City for a couple of days. The rooftop is so relaxing, and Serenity provides some of the latest movies that you can relax and watch. Serenity was a pleasure. She was very attentive in all my request and concerns. She even checked up on us to make sure everything was okay. I'm a late night eater so I was glad to find open grocery stores in the neighborhood. I would def. book this place again when returning to New York.
We stayed in Serenity's studio for 3 nights and we had a great time! The apartment is small but if you only need it for sleeping it is completely fine. It is very close to a subway station, which makes it very convenient if you want to discover NY. Furthermore, Serenity was very nice and always answered to our mails immediately. We would recommend this place to everyone!
Nous avons passés un très agréable séjour à Brooklyn dans le petit appartement de Serenity ! Le lit est très confortable, la salle de bain bien rénovée et beaucoup de choses à disposition : sèche cheveux, fer à repasser et planche, micro onde, couverts, verres.. Mention spécial pour le super rooftop !! Nous avons eu un très beau temps ce qui nous a permis de bien profiter de la terrasse. Par contre pas d’électricité donc pas de lumière le soir, dommage, mais nous avions des bougies ! Le quartier n'est pas touristiques et sans bar ou restaurants incroyable mais on trouve de tout : Pizza, chinois, sandwich, supérette, vin.. Les Pizza de "Chef Pizza" sont délicieuses et de bonnes affaires en produits de tous les jours au "magasin à 1$" ! Le station de métro de la ligne C est juste à côté de l'appartement ce qui est très pratique !! En 30-35 min vous êtes à Times Square. Pour les personnes qui ne veulent pas être dans la cohue de Manhattan et découvrir Brooklyn je recommande vivement ce logement !! Tiphaine & Benjamin
We were very disappointed with this apartment for several reasons :
- first, we had not been welcomed by serenity, she just sent us a text with codes to get into the apartment.
- it is really, really small. For two people, with big luggages you have no space left at all. And also it is dirty.
- because Serenity did not welcomed us, we were unable to get WIFI for three days ( password is not that easy to read ) and even after you have to enter login and password each time you use your device. Furthermore it is a very slow WIFI. Do not think about face timing your relations back home, it is impossible, you have to go to Starbucks.
- Refrigerator is not working, well not exactly but there is the light when you open it but it is not cooling at all. I had twice my milk rotten because of that, a bit annoying.
- The roof top is nice, especially when it is sunny, but again, it is so dirty that you are careful on where you sit or do anything. There is a bumblebee nest near so you have to be careful.
- There is no lavatory in the kitchen, which is really annoying because you have to wash your plates in the bathroom, in a 20x20cm lavatory, which is not so easy. So do not think of using the apartment as a kitchen.
- The bed is really not comfortable, with holes in it, be careful not to fall while sleeping !
- We were told few hours before that we had to leave before 11am which she could have told us earlier. Again, Serenity was not there, just closed the door and bye bye, what an airbnb experience !
Nevertheless, good points :
- The C train is just 50 meters away, it gets really easy and fast to go downtown.
- It is not so expensive for NYC.
Perfect spot for a weekend getaway. It was located half a block away from the subway. It had everything we needed and more. There are also great restaurants within walking distance. The neighborhood felt safe and was pretty quiet at night. The key pad locks made it super simple to get in and we didn't have to worry about keeping track of keys. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
I was really pleased with this (my first) airbnb experience. The host texted me the day before and day of my arrival to make sure that I had all of the information I needed, as well as later during my stay.
The apartment is really clean and had everything listed. It rained several days when I was there, but I did get out on the terrace one day and that was really nice.
I was a little nervous when I noticed the name of the neighborhood, but I never had any trouble. My few interactions with people on the street were great, and I got home very late several nights without any worries. (I didn't spend any time in the neighborhood except to sleep.) The subway stop is so close to the apartment, which added to my feeling of safety.
We had a great stay at Serenity's apartment. It was very easy to travel floo Manhattan and all over Brooklyn from the apartment. The subway is right outside the door. The apartment is small, but very clean and perfect for a quiet place to sleep. We will definitely be back!