Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 94
- American International School of Budapest, AISB, Corvinus University of Budapest
- English, Magyar
- Kata's Airbnb Symbol
I'm from Budapest/Hungary, but for two years I was working in Milan/Italy and now I have recently relocated to Rotterdam because of my job.
During my university years I used to spend weeks traveling, staying at the places of various friends all across Europe. During these travels, the greatest compliment I ever received was from the mother of my friend living in Rome, with whom I stayed several times, when she called me "the always welcome guest". If I'll stay at your place, I hope you'll form the same opinion about me.
Since I started working my trips have become much shorter and more focused, but time to time I still like to escape and explore new worlds.
Some things I like to do when visiting a new place:
- wander in the hidden streets off the tourist path
- make new friends
- discover old buildings
- see what's on offer at the local supermarket
- go to a concert
- visit the perfumeries (I am a big lover of fragrances)
- take a stroll at the famous cemetery of the city (such peaceful places, which also tell a lot about the local culture and customs)