Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 70
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Polytechnic High, UC Berkeley
- Rita's Airbnb Symbol
I love traveling when I can get away from the crowds and live like a local for a few days. Though I'm from LA, I avoid Hollywood, Sunset Blvd, Rodeo Drive and most things over commercialized. Bed and breakfast options suit my husband and I because they are more intimate and fun for us. We love to explore a city from a neighborhood where someone would actually live and not a hotel if we can. An idea of a good time for is us a mix of nature, culture, fresh/healthy food and nice people.
5 things I can't live without:
1. Vegetables, since I am vegetarian. It is one of the things I check for when traveling to a new city.
2. A place to get away. Disneyland is not the happiest place in the world for me.
3. Hot showers. A few days of camping is great, but at some point I need a nice hot shower.
5. A little wiggle room. Life with some flexibility makes everything so much better.