Live in Toronto.
Looking forward to hosting you in my wonderful apartment :) Please do not hesitate to ask questions, and I will respond promptly.
Michelle has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The townhouse is in a great area in Liberty Village. Minutes to walk to Metro grocery, restaurants, coffee houses, etc. The house was super cute, perfectly clean and great for 2 people. Close to High Park, which is great on an early summer day.
Michelle is really quick on her communication. Def A+ hostess.
The reservation was canceled 50 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 42 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Came to Toronto with work and decided to extend my stay and hang out with my sister. The two of us really enjoyed our stay:
1. Amazing kitchen: We cook a lot, and we had everything we needed;
2. Amazing location: Close to two parks, the lovely boutiques of Queen West (try Nadège bakery), the lake, the boutiques / amenities from Liberty Village (incl. grocery store);
3. Very, very clean: Fresh linen, with all the necessary cleaning supplies and more;
4. Lovely, very safe community: Gated on 3 sides, well lit at night, with very friendly neighbors;
5. Great amount of light.
On the less positive side:
1. This is a loud neighborhood: Comes with downtown living. Expect trains, the highway, neighbors walking around. Bring earplugs!;
2. The apartment isn't really dark at night. Bring your eye mask if you need a pitch-dark room to sleep;
3. The apartment is smaller than we both expected from the pictures. Be prepared to be cozy!;
4. There is no kitchen table, and a single chair for the desk. We had to eat on the couch (which we don't usually do) or outside (which was absolutely lovely).
I'd totally recommend staying there!
The reservation was canceled 61 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We spent a very good time in Michele's apartment.
The residence is very calm; the appatment is pleasant, well decorated, and highly equipped in cookware.
Furthermore, going down town with the train, by the lake, or in Liberty Village by walking is very fast and easy from the apartment.
We strongly recommend this apartment for a stay at Toronto
great little bird nest. Very VERY small, but super clean and efficient. Everything under the same roof, plus very secure garage parking.
The area is the liberty village. 2min from the airport, 5min from queen street interesting areas. Definitly a no brainer, taxis everywhere when you leave your car to go drink. great morning stuff nearby too.
staying here was great! it was very comfortable, very clean and well furnished. communication was easy with michelle, we actually never met! she gave us a code, we arrived late at night and she was gracious enough to allow us when we asked if we could leave our stuff there a little after check out because our business in the city wasnt finished. her place is close to necessities, and close to Queen and Bathurst where you can find whatever you need. i would definitely recommend this place to anyone if they want to just move in and hang up their clothes and be close to the hip spots on Queen west area and close enough to the downtown core.
Michelle was such a wonderful guest! Easy to communicate with, and she left my apartment in an immaculately clean condition. Michelle is the guest Airbnb hosts should aspire to have!
Thanks Michelle for your visit in Israel.
Thank you for being an amazing guest. .