Visit create.airbnb.com »
Live in Toronto.
Looking forward to hosting you in my wonderful apartment :) Please do not hesitate to ask questions, and I will respond promptly.
Amazing location! In the absolute heart of the city. A perfect bachelors pad, or in our case a couple. Michelle is a perfect host and was reachable by text. She even dropped off some house supplies the same day at our request :) 5 star.
I spent 2 1/2 weeks in Michelle's lovely condo.
The community of Liberty Village is wonderful and so my stay was truly great.
The condo is small but cozy, very quiet, clean and has a lot of sunlight with the windows all round. There is a cute little porch for sitting outside. The bed is soft and very comfortable.
Little parks and pathways all around made this condo feel like it was in a small town not a part of Toronto at all. Almost everyone has a well behaved dog .
In 4 minutes of walking there is a huge grocery/ pharmacy store, a liquor store, beer store, banks actually everything you need is a short walk away.
If you do not want to cook along King street are restaurants after restaurants. I discovered Fish Tacos at Banknotes ....the best I ever had!
The transportation is great whether you go downtown with a few stops on the streetcar or take the GO train outside the city.
I would love to stay here again when I am back.
Michelle was a truly wonderful host and was readily available for any questions.
I would rate this as a great vacation rental for 1-2 people.
Great place in a beautiful part in town. Have a lovely time staying.
The townhouse is in a great area in Liberty Village. Minutes to walk to Metro grocery, restaurants, coffee houses, etc. The house was super cute, perfectly clean and great for 2 people. Close to High Park, which is great on an early summer day.
Michelle is really quick on her communication. Def A+ hostess.
The reservation was canceled 50 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 42 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Came to Toronto with work and decided to extend my stay and hang out with my sister. The two of us really enjoyed our stay:
1. Amazing kitchen: We cook a lot, and we had everything we needed;
2. Amazing location: Close to two parks, the lovely boutiques of Queen West (try Nadège bakery), the lake, the boutiques / amenities from Liberty Village (incl. grocery store);
3. Very, very clean: Fresh linen, with all the necessary cleaning supplies and more;
4. Lovely, very safe community: Gated on 3 sides, well lit at night, with very friendly neighbors;
5. Great amount of light.
On the less positive side:
1. This is a loud neighborhood: Comes with downtown living. Expect trains, the highway, neighbors walking around. Bring earplugs!;
2. The apartment isn't really dark at night. Bring your eye mask if you need a pitch-dark room to sleep;
3. The apartment is smaller than we both expected from the pictures. Be prepared to be cozy!;
4. There is no kitchen table, and a single chair for the desk. We had to eat on the couch (which we don't usually do) or outside (which was absolutely lovely).
I'd totally recommend staying there!
The reservation was canceled 61 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
È stato un piacere ospitare Michelle e i suoi amici. Eccellente la comunicazione con loro. In più hanno avuto rispetto delle regole della casa, lasciando tutto in ordine e pulito. Spero davvero che tornino presto a trovarci e consiglio a tutti gli host di ospitare Michelle.
Hope they can visist us again!
Michelle guest very attentive to the care of the house,stayed 4 nights in my apartament,i hope we come back soon and visit us.
Michelle was such a wonderful guest! Easy to communicate with, and she left my apartment in an immaculately clean condition. Michelle is the guest Airbnb hosts should aspire to have!
Thanks Michelle for your visit in Israel.
Thank you for being an amazing guest. .