Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hola soy Juan Carlos y estaré encantado de recibirte en Madrid. Me encanta viajar y conocer otras culturas.
Hello, this is Juan Carlos and It will be a pleasure to welcome you to Madrid! I love traveling and to know other cultures.
Juan Carlos has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Apartamento ideal para descansar y relajarse en pleno centro de Madrid, tranquilo y acogedor, con todas las comodidades. Frente al edificio hay un supermercado abierto hasta domingos y festivos.
Muy recomendable ;-)
Genial! Simplemente genial! Súper recomendado!
Muchas gracias por todo
This is a very luxurious flat, but it does not have windows to the street - for us it felt a bit closed in.
A friend and I stayed here for 5 nights, and we liked it with a few caveats. Here's a list of pros and cons:
- Juan Carlos (the owner) is a charming, friendly, hospitable man, and I really hope he does not take my negative comments personally, but as a way to improve his apartment.
- The place is very clean.
- It's beautifully decorated, with hardwood throughout and modern fixtures.
- The beds are very comfortable.
- It's fairly centrally located, close to Chueca and with easy access to metro stations. Taking the metro to/from the airport is a cinch. There's also a convenient grocery store right across the street, and several restaurants, bars and cafes close by.
- Internet. It's slow to the point of being useless. Downloading an internet page was a 10-minute process. If you intend to work, use VoIP or stream media, look somewhere else. The owner told me they were eventually going to install faster internet infrastructure in the building, but unfortunately that did not help me.
- There's no way to keep water inside the walk-in shower, so expect the bathroom floor to get quite wet.
- There's no A/C that we could see, so heads-up if you want to rent the place in the summer. This may not be a problem for this apartment, or there may indeed be air-conditioning somewhere, but we did not see it.
- There is no washer/dryer, so you'll have to do your own wash, or take it to the corner dry-cleaning place, although that's a bit pricey.
Overall, aside from the internet issues, our stay in Madrid was very pleasant.
Juan Carlos ha sido un anfitrión genial. Amable, servicial y todo facilidades. El piso es distinto y muy original. Más parece un loft que otra cosa. Exquisitamente limpio y ordenado. 100% recomendable.
This is the second time I stay in Juan Carlos apartment and the experience was as positive as the first one.
Thanks Juan Carlos!
An extremely clean and well appointed apartment.
You really notice the efforts of Juan Carlos, which by the way is very friendly and a true gentleman.
The decor is quite unique, with a lot of wood and you feel almost as if you would be inside the cabin of a luxury cruiser.
Thanks Juan Carlos
El apartamento es tal como aparece en las fotos, un apartamento diferente pero muy acogedor, cuidado al detalle y muy espacioso, ademas de estar localizado en una de las mejores zonas de madrid. A parte de todo esto, Juan Carlos fue encantador. Recomiendo encarecidamente la estancia en este apartamento.
The apartment was extremely clean and very spacious. It was also well located, with a 5-10 minute walking distance from all of the sites we wanted to see.
La casa es perfecta, tal cual aparece en las fotos, con una decoración diferente, con mucho gusto. Se puede ir caminado prácticamente a cualquier lugar del centro de Madrid, de todas maneras hay dos bocas de metro a pocos metros (Bilbao y Alonso Martinez).
Hay un Eroski justo en frente de portal, que viene muy bien si se quiere hacer alguna compra.
Volveremos sin duda!