Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 14
Offline IDPersonal Info
- San Marcos High School, Texas A&M
- KIPP Houston Public Schools
- Diana's Airbnb Symbol
My husband and I have been married for several years and have finally settled down in Austin after travelling for some time. We both enjoy the outdoors and are learning to enjoy the simple things. I've have been an educator for more than ten years and my husband is an urban forester.
Five things we can't live without...
2. late night dessert
3. long walks
5. a good book
We spent many years travelling and have stayed in hundreds of hostels in almost every continent looking for a good nights sleep. With this in mind, we believe we have the space you're looking for. As a host, we want to provide privacy, comfort and convenience with hospitality. We'd be happy to provide information about Austin and the surrounding areas and answer any questions you may have. We want to make your stay here an enjoyable one.
--Check our calendar for availability. We are usually booked several weeks in advance.
-We are a 12 minute drive from the airport (ABIA) which is approximately 7 miles away.
-We are a 7 minute drive, a 20 minute walk or a 10 minute bike ride to downtown.
- We are a 7 minute walk to east 6th street bar scene and a 15 minute walk to Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike trail.
- There is a bus stop minutes from our studio. The #17 bus takes you directly downtown for $1.
- If coming from airport; take the airport flyer downtown to the last stop, then hop on the #17 bus, disembark on at Elkhart and E 2nd.