• Chef par excellence
• Hello, I am restaurateur , originally from France where I graduated as a Chef de Cuisine in Strasbourg, Alsace.
My wife Martha is running our Spa as a professinal massage Therapist
• My expertise has been working and running French gourmet restaurants,
I moved from France as one of the young chef at Maxime de Paris in Chicago, Illinois, later on, open in the same city a Restaurant at 260 E. Chestnut street called Champs- Elysees, sold it and worked as Food and Beverage manager at the world renowned Pump room at the Ambassador hotel on Goethe street, Chicago, Illinois, eventually the Hotel was sold and after a short period of time in the 95th Restaurant as Maithe d'hotel in The John Hancok Building, I moved to sunny Arizona to work as maitre d’Hotel at Westward Look Resort, then Maitre d’ at Tucson Country club and later on to open a brand new restaurant called Le Rendez-Vous, run it successfully for the past 30 years.
• Just passed on the torch to my son and now Gordon is the new owner of Le Rendez-Vous Restaurant
• I presently, work as food consultant and manage with my wife our two properties, one in Tucson and the other in Baja California called Alma de Salina; where we escape the scoching summer heat of Arizona to enjoy the coolness, sunsets, fishing, beaches, wine making and style of life of Baja.
• My 1st interest is making gourmet food, lessen jazz and classical music, when I can combine good company, wine and good food, I am quite pleased.
• Traveling also is among my favorites, my wife Martha insist for me to walk long hours on the beach.
• Beside beautifull Tuson, If you are seeking a relaxing ocean front accommodations please let us know.
• We look forward to hosting you.
• Jean Claude and Martha
Jean Claude & Martha has completed online and offline ID verification.