Phone number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 64
Offline IDDriver License
- Hovden Skigymnas, Den Polytekniske Høyskole
- Make Websolutions AS
- Dansk, English, Norsk, Svenska
- Rebecca And Raymond's Airbnb Symbol
Welcome to our small olive farm located about 50 minutes north west of Malaga. Have you dreamed of lying under an olive tree and reading a good book, or going for long walks in Andalusia? We have two houses that we can rent to those who want to relax in a tranquil rural setting, away from all the stress and hassle.
In 2013 we decided to start a new life. Now we have bought a olive farm in Andalusia and we are welcoming guest to stay at our two houses.
- Rebecca was born in 1976 in Norway and played football when she was a little girl. She is originally from Holmestrand, but moved to Oslo at an early age to complete her education. Rebecca wanted to be a butcher, but her body did not tolerate it, so the apprenticeship had to be terminated one year before she was finished. Rebecca has worked 18 years in the service industry, both in stores and in the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration. Rebecca loves service and is responsible for taking good care of our guests.
- Raymond was born in 1979 in Norway and in his younger years he was an avid cross country skier. He has been regional champion in Oslo several times. He also tried ski jumping, but it did not go so well and he ended with a broken hip. Raymond is a globetrotter. He has sailed from Norway to the Caribbean and back again in his sail boat. Education is fully completed and he is now working full-time with online marketing.
Now we have settled down here in Spain and we hope to see you soon.
Remember our aim is to make your holiday as relaxed or as exciting as you wish, resulting in a holiday to remember.