Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 07
- Commercial Product Manager for a distribution company
- Rob's Airbnb Symbol
I'm the Commercial Product Manager for a distribution company and I'm a work-a-holic. So when I get away from work, I like to make the most of it. I live in a flat (or apartment) in Sydney with my wife and two insane pugs. I love mountain bike riding. I'm the boring one.
My wife, Soozie is larger than life. Soozie runs a plus-size community on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) & YouTube, and does some tech stuff on the side for cash. She isn't so much of a work-a-holic. She enjoys fashion, museums, art galleries, architecture, spec-fic stories, playing DnD, and watching roller derby. Feminist, Greenie, Encourager, Artisan, and Community Builder… and has bright pink hair… Soozie stands out just a little.
I get her out on bicycles with me as much as possible, which she's developed a fondness for. (Not mountain biking) She drags me to vintage clothing markets, museums and things, and we have begun working together on her YouTube clips (I'm the camera/sound guy).
We aren't really party animals, we like being busy during the day and having a quiet night most of the time.
What can't we live without?
- our tech gear (smart phones, laptops, GoPro etc) and data connection (really!)
- our silly pugs
- sunshine, parks
- good food & kitchen [Soozie wrote this!]
- tv to collapse in front of at the end of the day
- cycling & walking around - exploring
Go out out to see strange things:
- Rock n Roll Markets
- Vintage Clothing Markets
- Drag Shows
- PinUp Events
- Roller Derby
- concerts like Amanda F Palmer, Florence & the Machine, Muse, and older stuff like Fleetwood Mac