I'm a travelling graduate from UC Berkeley, visiting friends and exploring cultures! I've been to Berlin and many parts in the UK, and Paris is my next target! From there, who knows? Europe has been an awesome experience already.
My hobbies include fiddling, reading, writing, and I've recently picked up amateur photography. I'm also obsessed about wine.
Though I only speak English and Chinese fluently, I know rudimentary Spanish and have just begun picking up some French.
I'm a cool cat.
Things Curtis enjoys in life:
- The turbulent swirls of cream and tea after you splash it in
- The aroma of wet cement after a summer rain
- The taste of wine with dear friends
- Getting lost in a city, surrounded by bustling life and vigor
- Breathing on his hands during a cold winter day
Things that Curtis does not find enjoy in life:
- Overcooked steak
- The sight and sounds of clowns, most likely due to a scarring childhoon experience
- Knowing exactly where to go, as it steals away the sense of adventure
- Bell peppers in his pasta (of all colours)