We deeply regret what happened. It was a drain problem in the kitchen that was beyond our control. While recognizing that there were odors in the kitchen we consider that the problem was solved on the second day after having found the cause. Unfortunately we could not reach an agreement with the customer on compensation for the inconvenience but with the intervention of Airbnb we could overcome it.
The apartment has been reviewed by experts and have been taken all measures to avoid this kind of problem in the future.