I am a professional multidisciplinary artist living near and working in New York CIty.
Here's a shortlist:
- I can cook, and will often make breakfast for the house.
- We have wi-fi.
- No television.
- No drama. Please leave it at home.
- The house is a shoes off house.
- We like to share space with people who are responsible,conscientious, and clean up after themselves.
- Hair in the bathroom is gross. Please clean up after yourself, shower is shared.
- There is a cute and playful cat named Moo who also lives here. She is awesome!
- The apartment is literally 20 minutes away from Midtown Manhattan via bus or ferry.
- Quiet neighborhood with the exception of ocasional parties by the neighbors.
- The house does not have AC, but we have fans.
- Short term stays only.
If this sounds like something you find of interest, feel free to inquire. I'm up front, but I'm cool!
Welcome to NYC!