Hairstylist and Actor from Seattle, WA living in Los Angeles, CA
I live with my girlfriend, Emily, and our two kitties.
Jase has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We loved staying with Jase and Emily! We were here for over a month and were very comfortable. The room was just like in the picture. Everything was clean and there were loads of space for all your stuff. Other Pros:
- Jase and Emily are exemplary hosts and will give you all the privacy you want but help you with answers about LA/the neighborhood if you want it. They’re super nice, welcoming and helpful.
- Having our own bathroom was so nice! Nice power in the shower.
- Your own parking space! If you haven’t been in LA before let me tell you, when having your own car, having a parking space saves you so much hassel and time.
- Aircon was loud but it made the room cold instantly if needed.
- There is also heating in the ceiling if you're cold (LA can be a bit chilly at night believe it or not). And it was the best thing ever. It heated the room up fast and even if you turned it off after 10 min it would keep the room nice and toasty for a really long time.
- The wifi is really fast.
- They have two chilled cats but best of all they have a tiny pup: Freddy. He’s the cutest thing ever and he always makes you feel very loved whenever we came downstairs.
The only con I would say is that the apartment is right next to Victory Blvd which is a pretty busy road. So if you sensitive to sound when you’re sleeping you might want to have earplugs. I did but my boyfriend didn’t. So it’s really individual. In general, it's hard to find places in LA that are completely quiet.
I can nothing but recommend this place. I’m really happy we chose to live there, especially since we were there for so long.
To sum up, we’d definitely come back!
I had a grandiose time here - great room and comfy bed. Everything and everyone was clean. Jase and Emily are great people and can tell you about the lay of the land. Their place is located in a good part of town and everyone about seemed friendly. The accommodations you get for the price you pay here are well worth it. I've researched dozens of other AirBnB listings and this is by far the best one. The pets are awesome too I have asthma and allergies and did not have any problems with the pets or the room. The scale for AirBNB is based on stars, but if I could somehow rate this place properly I'd give them the AAA 5 diamond award for excellency.
Jase and Emily were great to stay with! We stayed for a month while looking for a permanent apartment, and they were awesome. The room was comfortable and beautiful, location was convenient for us (we both have cars), and Jase and Emily were accommodating and chill. (Also their pets are adorable.) Would definitely recommend!
Jase and Emily were the greatest hosts one could ask for. From the first hello when you arrive till the final goodbye you were made to feel very welcome. They had answers of where to go for things and if not how to find out. The room they provide is private with a private bathroom adjacent. They also have the sweetest cats who are playful.Bring a swim suit, as there is a swimming pool among the houses. I would recommend this place to anyone needing a place in Van Nuys [price is right too].
Thank you Jase and Emily , be well..
Jase's apartment is in a great, convenient location. The bed was really comfortable and the air conditioner works very well!
Jase and Emily are great people, had a lot of fun during my stay in LA with them. Everything was as promised.
Our stay in LA will always be remembered and part of it has to do with Jase and Emily. They were a perfect host and made us feel really comfortable being there. The room and everything else was clean and and cosy...
Anish and Sophia
My boyfriend and I spend a very good journey at jason's place. His place was great and Jason is a great host. We had everything, place is fully equiped. If come next year or later in LA I'm gonna book this place again :)
The house is very well located. there is everything (Warner Bros, Universal Studio, Hollywood Blvd...) and you can be quite moving with buses, but it is long.
Jason is very helpful and is always there to recommend you some places. We definitely recommend this place for every one.
And the kitties Henry and Camille was very funny and lovely.
We gonna miss them...
My husband was the one who hosted Jase and his girlfriend, and he really liked them.They were perfect guests.