Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 91
Offline IDDriver License
- Lord Byng Secondary School, University of Victoria, BCIT
- Smithly & Muir Interior Design
- Julie's Airbnb Symbol
I'm from Vancouver, BC - born and raised! I'm an art history and interior design grad, with a serious love for making homes lovely. I was a textile designer in India for a brief time, and an art gallery director here in Canada, but now I help clients make their homes reflect their personalities, as a interior designer. As an air bnb host, I'm easy going and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I'll respect your privacy, but always be here if you need me.
5 things I can't live without? Hmm, lets see...
1. I can't start the day without a good cup of coffee
2. Brunching at the newest spot, where the interior design and the vibe is just as good as the food
3. The mountains and ADVENTURES like skiing, surfing, and sailing
4. Being in the ocean, near the ocean
5. Visiting art galleries and the coolest design shops
I love to travel, but more importantly I love showing people around the city that I grew up in. Like any city, its not perfect, but its a pretty special place. When you visit, I think you'll agree. When I travel I always want a local perspective, so feel free to ask me for anything. I was the kid that when the new kid arrived at a new school I always wanted to show them around.