Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
:) If you have any questions about my room then please don't hesitate to get in touch - I'd be happy to help.
Vicky has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The flat was adequate with enough space to cook meals. However there was no hot water in the shower, something that we couldn't have rectified as the neighbours wouldn't come in and fix it unless we were there, and, being on holiday we didn't want to spend all our time in the room.
Despite the no noise after 10 rule - there was often a lot of noise in the early hours of the morning in the hallway by the front door (which was right next to our bed). There was no face to face contact with Vicky, something that we didn't particularly like as face to face contact is important to us. Overall the stay was pretty average, it was c
reasonably-priced and that was all that mattered to us at the time of booking, 5-10 minutes walk from the tube station and just around the corner from lots of shops.
Cozy apartment and exactly as she had shown in Internet. Superb location to explore London.
Pretty easy to get inside the apartment.
Asunto sijaitsee hyvien yhteyksien päässä. Asunto oli epäsiisti. Ilmastointi ei toiminut kunnolla, poisti kosteutta, mutta ei viilentänyt huoneistoa.
Great apartment for 2 people. Bed was comfy and the apartment had all the necessities. There are great pubs nearby and an overground station a few mins away. Good location. Vicky also left guide books on the table for us. She was very helpful.
Great location & price. The studio is close to a main street full of shops, restaurants & bars & it is close to the Kilburn underground so was easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. Didnt have hot water even with the boiler on, not sure if thats something we were doing wrong but the water was freezing the whole time there. Studio was not as nice as shown in pictures but decent for the price paid.
Quelques points à revoir niveau propreté et le fonctionnement de la douche ( une nouvelle devrait être bientôt installée mais ce n'est pas du luxe car celle en place est vraiment pas terrible ).
Mais dans l'ensemble c'est convenable.
Dommage que les photos du salon/cuisine soit pas celle de l'appartement même . Surment un appartement jumeaux. Équipement équivalent mais de moins bonne qualité.
Pasamos muy bien ..el apto es comodo ,volveríamos sin dudarlo.
The flat is very comfortable and clear! All amenities were fully provided. The bathroom door wasn't a real door but rather it was a partition! Despite of this, we have had a pleasant stay
We never met Vicky, as the keys to the building and apartment were just left at designated places. This made us a bit uncomfortable since the neighborhood was sketchy, with piles of trash in front of the apartment and on the streets. The apartment was not clean, particularly the dishes, bath towels and bathtub. The bedsheets and pillows had disgusting stains and hair making it necessary to wash them immediately after we arrived. We specifically asked about washing AND drying clothes and was told we could, but only found a clothes washer, which would have been fine, except there wasn't a drying rack either. All the dressers were full of her things, so there was no place for our clothes. Although we paid for four nights, we were given only one roll of toilet paper and a miniscule amount of hand soap. I have stayed in several private rentals and have always been given sufficient supplies. Overall, this apartment was quite disappointing. One good point: no insects or rodents.
We had a great experience at Vicky's flat. It made for a perfect launching pad to explore london, which was exactly what we were hoping. It was really close to two tube stops (kilburn high rd & kilburn park) and a number of restaurants and markets. The place itself was fine-full bed, kitchen drip coffee, fridge, and various appliances. The shower was a little tricky... It just takes a little time to warm up after turning on the boiler. After we figured it out, it was great.
Vicky and her friend turned out to be disrespectful and capricious guests. Here what happened
- they first asked if it would be OK for them to arrive at 2am on Friday night. After explaining that it was too late, they told me they would arrive at midnight. They only arrived at 2.40am.
- then, we agreed that they would leave the apartment the next Monday at 11am. But taking advantage of the "flexible hours" option that one can find on my airbnb profile, they insisted on leaving later that same day, even saying that I was being dishonest on my profile. They also said that I overcharged them, claiming they arrived on Saturday morning instead of Friday night...
- finally, all the parties agreed that they would not spend the last night at my place. When I came back home, the lights and the heat were full on. I belive it was their way to voice their discontentment.
I sincerely hope they will be able to seriously reconsider the way they behave with their hosts because this is not the airbnb spirit I was used to.
Vicky et son amie ont été des hôtes irrespectueuses et capricieuses. Voici le détail de cette mauvaise expérience:
- tout d'abord, elles m'ont demandé à arriver à 2h du matin dans la nuit de vendredi à samedi. J'ai dit que c'était trop tard, elles m'ont laissé penser qu'elles arriveraient à minuit. Elles ne sont arrivées qu'à 2h40 du matin.
- ensuite, nous nous étions mis d'accord pour un départ lundi à 11h. Mais, s'appuyant sur la flexibilité des horaires affichée sur mon profil airbnb, elles ont insisté lourdement pour partir plus tard lundi, allant même jusqu'à dire que mon profil n'était pas honnête. Elles ont aussi dit que je leur avais fait payer une nuit en trop car elles étaient arrivés plutôt samedi matin que vendredi soir...
- enfin, nous avons décidé d'un commun accord d'annuler la dernière nuit. Quand je suis rentrée chez moi, les lumières et les chauffages étaient allumés. Elles ont ainsi manifesté leur mécontentement d'une façon très désagréable.
J'espère qu'elles sauront se remettre en question car nous sommes bien loin de l'esprit airbnb.
Vicky e le sue amiche sono state molto carine e gentili. è stato un piacere ospitarle.
It was a pleasure hosting Joanne and her Family in my Villa in Sanur Bali. Joanne and all of her family were polite and easy to get along with. They were neat and tidy and left the Villa in excellent condition.
Hope to see you back in Bali in the near future.
I would highly recommend Joanne to any Accommodation Host .
Very nice easy going - totally recomended!!!