Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
:) If you have any questions about my room then please don't hesitate to get in touch - I'd be happy to help.
Vicky has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The flat was perfect for our needs. Good location (between two different tube stops and close to range of shops), enough space and tidy. Would definitely recommend.
Vicky was very helpfull. This was very last minute and was dealt fast ! Will recommed for the price as well.
I had a great stay at this flat. It was perfect for the price, actually bigger than you think and was clean & comfortable, the host was great, was very private too, highly recommend this place!
Appartement idéal pour un court séjour. Bien placé, confortable, bien équipé.
Exactly as described. Shower and all amenities worked well. Hot water never ran out. Great price for convenient location.
The host canceled this reservation 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Das Zimmer war für den Preis okay. Leicht zu finden und zum schlafen ausreichend. Leider dauerte es lange bis warmes Wasser vorhanden war. Der Fernseher war nicht eingerichtet und das Antennenkabel defekt oder nicht richtig angeschlossen. Vor dem einzigen großen Fenster wurde der Müll des Hauses gelagert. Dementsprechend roch es abends meistens auch etwas unangenehm. Alles in allem ist das Zimmer für einen Kurztrip zu empfehlen. Allerdings nur für Personen mit festem Schlaf, da es doch ziemlich laut ist wenn Bewegung im Treppenhaus ist.
Our host ensured we had all information needed to get into the apartment. We did not meet her as she was also on holidays but this wasn't a problem as she maintained contact with us and replied very quickly to any questions we asked.
She also left some handy booklets and tour guides in the apartment for us.
Pros: close to transit and shopping, affordable.
Cons: smaller than the pictures indicate, a little on the run down side as is has not been updated in many years.
The accommodation was quite central, super close to shops and other amenities and very close to tube station. It is approximately 30 min walk to Baker street. The room itself was spacious enough for 2. There was a kitchenette, a sofa and a double materass, a wardrobe, a tv and dining table. Overall it was ok for a short stay in London but wouldn`t stay more than a few days. Front door was slammed many times during the night so not good for light sleepers. Also front door couldn`t be locked. Host was responsive beforehand to confirm check in times (after 12 pm anytime) but didn`t respond to my checkout message.
Vicky and her friend turned out to be disrespectful and capricious guests. Here what happened
- they first asked if it would be OK for them to arrive at 2am on Friday night. After explaining that it was too late, they told me they would arrive at midnight. They only arrived at 2.40am.
- then, we agreed that they would leave the apartment the next Monday at 11am. But taking advantage of the "flexible hours" option that one can find on my airbnb profile, they insisted on leaving later that same day, even saying that I was being dishonest on my profile. They also said that I overcharged them, claiming they arrived on Saturday morning instead of Friday night...
- finally, all the parties agreed that they would not spend the last night at my place. When I came back home, the lights and the heat were full on. I belive it was their way to voice their discontentment.
I sincerely hope they will be able to seriously reconsider the way they behave with their hosts because this is not the airbnb spirit I was used to.
Vicky et son amie ont été des hôtes irrespectueuses et capricieuses. Voici le détail de cette mauvaise expérience:
- tout d'abord, elles m'ont demandé à arriver à 2h du matin dans la nuit de vendredi à samedi. J'ai dit que c'était trop tard, elles m'ont laissé penser qu'elles arriveraient à minuit. Elles ne sont arrivées qu'à 2h40 du matin.
- ensuite, nous nous étions mis d'accord pour un départ lundi à 11h. Mais, s'appuyant sur la flexibilité des horaires affichée sur mon profil airbnb, elles ont insisté lourdement pour partir plus tard lundi, allant même jusqu'à dire que mon profil n'était pas honnête. Elles ont aussi dit que je leur avais fait payer une nuit en trop car elles étaient arrivés plutôt samedi matin que vendredi soir...
- enfin, nous avons décidé d'un commun accord d'annuler la dernière nuit. Quand je suis rentrée chez moi, les lumières et les chauffages étaient allumés. Elles ont ainsi manifesté leur mécontentement d'une façon très désagréable.
J'espère qu'elles sauront se remettre en question car nous sommes bien loin de l'esprit airbnb.
Vicky e le sue amiche sono state molto carine e gentili. è stato un piacere ospitarle.
It was a pleasure hosting Joanne and her Family in my Villa in Sanur Bali. Joanne and all of her family were polite and easy to get along with. They were neat and tidy and left the Villa in excellent condition.
Hope to see you back in Bali in the near future.
I would highly recommend Joanne to any Accommodation Host .
Very nice easy going - totally recomended!!!