Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 25
Offline IDDriver License
- Fox Chapel Area High School, Kent State University
- (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) Henna Artist
- Julie's Airbnb Symbol
I'm an adventurous, all-day breakfast fiend with a blog where I review bloody marys from my travels.
The majority of my traveling life has been spent in tents, vans, with friends, and in hostels. Though, I love a great space with great people when traveling, which is where Airbnb fits in! I'm a former host with an eclectic, artistic space that was de-listed at the request of my landlord. All of our guests were amazing, but one of my favorites was a burlesque dancer who was traveling through the US before being inducted into the Burlesque Hall of Fame in Vegas. So cool! In the meantime, (until I have the opportunity to host again), I look forward to using Airbnb to stay with, and meet amazing people around the world.
A few of my favorite places to date...
- Cross-country adventures (I've been to all US states except for Alaska)
- New Orleans
- Hawaii (Oahu and the Big Island) The Olomana trail on Oahu can't be missed
- Santa Barbara because you can get a bloody mary served with a crab claw
- Pittsburgh - My hometown, which I returned to for work as a real adult after college. Where else can you rent an apartment for $300, have a hot tub in between the kitchen and the living room, and a private roofdeck?
Surprisingly I haven't traveled much outside of the US... yet. Planning a trip to Nicaragua in 2014, visiting Hawaii again in 2014, and branching out from there.
My life motto is... Best day ever!