Response from Walter:
- The apartment is located on the 4th floor and the street has an
average Berlin traffic. So its definetly not very loud in the apartment
especially at night. However if you expect countryside quietness then
this apartment is not for you as it is located right in the city centre
- As explained to Lisa during her check-up visit (where no booking has
been made yet) the matress is a modern Futon which is of course slightly
harder than a spring mattress but still very comfortable and most
importantly very healthy for your back. Lisa asked me to organise a
softer mattress before the final booking. I refused but Lisa booked anyway.
- Cleaning lady comes twice a week so a month worth of dust is definetly
- Xbox games are always located right next to the Playstation games.
Lisa could not distinguish between Xbox and Playstation games.
- DVDs are not advertised in my description. A media player with
hundreds of movies is advertised and sits right below the TV.
- Kitchen is fully equipped and has been used for lots of cooking
sessions by many happy guests. I did not provide Lisa with a vegetable
steamer (as requested by her because she is a vegan) because a host
should not be obligated to buy equipment required by guests for special
- I asked ONCE to enter the apartment as I needed an important document.
Lisa refused so I did not enter despite the urgency
Honest crticism about an apartment is fine but giving bad reviews and
making false statements just because extraordinary requests (mattress &
steamer) could not be fulfilled is not how this airbnb review system
should be used.