Let me assure you that there is no mold or mildew in this house. It is a brand new building, less than one year old, built to code with all licenses and city inspections approved. Whenever a guest leaves, I have 2 maids spend many hours sanitizing and cleaning so the house remains very clean for the next guest. Any mild eye irritation your friend experienced was not from our bathroom. There is no mold in this house, and I'm sorry you are insinuating such.
Please note that this year California is suffering from a drought resulting in extremely unusual hot weather with record breaking high temperatures. Most older homes in southern CA don't have a/c and are not equipped to handle the extreme hot weather we've had this year. There are thick levolers in all bedroom windows to ensure privacy. The area is a safe family neighborhood with no worries about leaving windows open.