Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I'm an airbnb host and traveler in NYC.
Linnea has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
It was not clean at all, everything seemed dirty.
The entire apartment smelled like cat and catfood. We could not open the windows properly to get fresh air.
The position of the apartment was good, around 5min to the metro. also close to broadway.
She was available for questions every time.
Great place. Linnea is so nice. Cool location. All good.
We only had a short stay at Linnea's flat, and we did not have much opportunity to speak with her. Yet, from the short words we exchanged she seemed very friendly and we also can tell she is really accomodating.
The room we slept in was fine: nice, tidy and clean. And that's true, the place is very well located.
So yes, we were pleased to spend a night there. Thanks for hosting us Linnea.
Linnea is a great host and promote all the efforts to provide the best experience.
As I told her, I really appreciated!
Linnea was very helpful and available -- we wanted to drop our bags off before hitting the city so she let us meet her early to do so.
Linnea is friendly and easy-going, and it's a great location!
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
What can I say? Location is AWESOME, Linnea is extremely friendly and helpful, the room is super comfortable. It's a very modern apartment building in a legendary block (a few feet from the Actors Studio-- which, as a big film geek, had me pretty excited). The neighborhood is gorgeous, I loved walking around and taking it in. It's very safe, easy to get around and quiet, which is remarkable considering it's just a short walk from Times Square. Linnea is a gracious and hospitable hostess, always answered my questions with a smile. This room was exactly what I was looking for, and helped make my NYC experience a great one. I'll definitely be coming back.
Nosotros pasamos una noche en NY ya que volabamos a Hawaii al día siguiente y fue el lugar perfecto para quedarse, estaba caminando a 5 minutos de Times Square, y la habitón comoda, limpia y muy confortable!
Foi muito bom ficar bem próximo da Time Square.
A rua é muito tranquila apesar de tão perto do centro.
We had a good time hosting Linneal ! she was very friendly and nice, We would have her back anytime!
Linnea was not only a wonderful and pleasant guest, but as very helpful in assisting me as a first time host. I would highly recommend Linnea as a guest.
Linnea and her family are lovely people that we recommend highly to other gests. We welcome Linnea back at any time.
Linnea was a great guest- friendly and open about arrival/departure times. We'd love to have her back!
Very sweet! I hardly saw her because she was busy (and so was I), but she was communicative with her needs and easy to host :)
I stayed with Linnea for a month and couldn't have asked for a kinder, more considerate and helpful host. The location is fantastic as it's five minutes from Times Square (yet somehow peaceful and quiet!), right in the heart of Manhattan. You will have 95% of everything you need within walking distance, and the other 5% easily accessible via the subway. Linnea herself is completely lovely, and great for practical advice about the city. Couldn't recommend this enough!
I had an awesome experience staying at Linnea's. The location couldn't have been better. It is close to absolutely every train in NYC. The building and apartment are gorgeous and had a very warm and welcoming feeling. There were also tons of restaurants and bars in the immediate neighborhood. One afternoon we walked down to the highline from Linnea's and spent the afternoon exploring the meat packing district. Oh, and most importantly, Linnea is amazing and really helpful with recommendations. The only drawback is that the memory foam is soooo comfortable that it makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning to go enjoy the city! For the price, I would definitely recommend staying here.