Response from Marc:
- in 6 weeks you don't talk with me (i ask you sometimes, but you don't like communication)
- i stay everytime in the apartment
- when you closed the window the room is hot - open the windows, but your window was everytime closed and the ventilator on. The windows is 108cm x 75 cm - normal european window
-El Raval is part of the old town of Barcelona, it's very safety area with a lot of police - but your dresscode is not safety. This is part of the problem.
- If you inform you before travel to Barcelona ... you can read about Barcelona, El Raval, the people in Raval and the islamic people in Raval, and the islamic people are part of the society
-50 Euro deposit is necesary because if your lost the keys or for extra cleaning or extra person in the room,
- i payed back your deposit but normaly i have to use your deposit for extra cleaning and painting your room. The rooms war renovated in june and after your stay we have extra cleaning and painting one wall. The wall was black - not white!!!
- in 6 weeks you don't have clean the room, last day we have found waste, dust, underwear, coins,