The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great room, great neighborhood, and Pawel was good with communication. The place smelled a bit of smoke though.
No wifi! I enjoyed the break!
- Collecting the keys could have turned out badly. My flight arrived at 4.30pm but we were slowed down by the snow. We were to collect the keys from a cafe which we luckily saw closing it's shutters when we arrived at 7pm and the waitress said we were fortunate to catch her as usually she would close at 5pm as it was so quiet!
- No wifi. There was an ethernet connection but i was traveling light with an ipad. It would have been nice to check travel and local amenities information.
- The apartment was meant to have a real bed but instead it was a mattress on the floor. The sheets didn't seem like they were fresh and I would have preferred a clean spare set so I could make the bed myself.
- The host seems to live a minimalist existence which is fine but one plate, bowl, mug and set of cutlery isn't for everyone.
- There was no toilet paper provided which is a simple basic and I had to buy some even though I was only staying for 5 days.
Overall it was ok but I wouldn't stay again.
Vik was very easy to deal with and although I didn't meet him in person, communication was easy and so was the key exchange. His flat is wonderful, has everything you need with some fantastic records and wooded furniture (which I assume he made all himself). Definitely recommend this place-- Kreuzberg is a great area of the city.
Clean place, just as it was promised, but the communication was not smooth.
I never got to meet Pawel in person. He is very easy to communicate with and the apartment was clean and in a good location.
Pawel's place is the best stay. No need for more.
The river at the corner, the supplies very nearby. It is clean, creative, and hommy.
Simply come and enjoy, because it is perfect.
Die Wohnung ist gut gelegen, hat eine angenehme Atmosphäre, gute Bücher und Platten, Berliner Cafes und den schönen Landwehrkanal vor der Tür. Die Kommunikation mit Viktor war unkompliziert und entspannt, Check-out und Check-in-Zeiten sind flexibel, man kann also auch am Tag der Abreise noch bis abends in der Wohnung bleiben...würde jederzeit wieder dort wohnen.
L'appartement de Viktor est très sympa, avec une décoration vraiment personnelle, de super vinyls et dans un quartier super charmant.
Il est proche de nombreuses stations de transports en communs (bus et métro).
Viktor's flat is very nice, with very personal decoration, good vinyls and a charming district . It is closed to subway and bus's station.
Viktor's apartment is the perfect place if you plan a trip to Neukölln or Kreuzberg. It's spacious, quiet and has everything you need, even a balcony facing the canal, where you can relax. And you can walk to all the beautiful cafés, bars, clubs and restaurants in just a few minutes. Also the commincation with Viktor was very easy and reliable. I would definetely come back again!