Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I'm originally from The tri state are. I currently live in LA. Working as a makeup artist,. I love life and try to live it to the fullest. What a wonderful way to travel and have fun with air bud!
Caitlin has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I'm actually local (Los Angeles/Santa Monica) but needed a place in Hollywood for a week or two. So, this isn't the Four Seasons, so if you want that, pay a lot more! It's an older place with some charm in the form of hardwood floors, creaky steps, etc.
If you are a simpler traveler or on a budget, you will be very happy here. For me, this had everything I needed, which was:
(1) location: it's right in the heart of Hollywood, right near Hollywood & Vine
(2) Parking. It was free and accessible w/o hassle, which is critical in this neighborhood.
(3) Caitlin and her roommates are extremely cool. Caitlin's great, she made sure everything was taken care of and also helped me out when I left the key inside by accident. Plus, I could just come and go whenever at any hour, no problem, and I'm sure if I hung out more we'd all grab a beer or something.
(4) The bed is really, really comfortable.
(5) The room has cable in it.
(6) Most important for me, the WiFi is awesome here.
(7) quiet, at least for Hollywood.
One little downside is temperature, it was cold (in winter) but maybe something they could work on. Also I'm a little pampered in my LA way, so keep that in mind.
I stayed here twice, obviously I like it ! See my review (probably above or below). Thanks Caitlin!
The reservation was canceled 15 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
caitlin is a fun host and very helpful. the place is a heritage style home and quite old, so make sure to expect this before arriving! you won't get the hilton, but you will get a value for money stay right in the heart of hollywood with a great host!
Caitlin and her family/friends were excellent guests. They were quiet, great communicators, and kept our suite spotless. We would gladly welcome her back anytime.
Very friendly, Perfect guests
Damn, I miss her...but we had good laugh with some binary codes, and the ninja turtles. She had good fun in the city. The house was in mint condition. Great player.