Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 28
Offline IDPersonal Info
- The Ohio State University, University of Minnesota, Alliant International University
- Huckleberry Youth Programs
- English, Español, Français
- Jenny's Airbnb Symbol
Hello! I am a 27 year old female currently living in San Francisco, CA. I am working as a Health Educator at a local non-profit. While I love the Bay Area, I am proud of my Midwestern roots (O-H-I-O). My favorite travel destinations are Italy- cuz, well, ya know, and Peru. I taught English in Peru after graduating college and before migrating to the land out west: it was magical. My style of traveling is a mixture of having set plans (ie. in two weeks we have to be in Paris for such and such) and freedom (so let's go to Prague now before Paris).
I haven't hosted AirBnB yet, but I am willing to try it at some point. If I were a guest, I would treat your house like my grandma's, which means I will leave it spic-and-span and as lightly lived in as possible. I may even leave you homemade cookies as a thank you- I make a mean snickerdoodle.
Five things I can't live without-
1. music (currently digging Phantogram, Alabama Shakes and the new Amadou et Mariam album).
2. food (give me a cheese plate and red wine and you have found a happy camper)
I don't have a life motto, although that seems like something I'd like to have.