Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Jay has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Beautiful condo right on the beach. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. Hosts were very accommodating with some last minute weather issues, and we had a wonderful visit.
An honest review:
- The apartment is beautiful and extremely well furnished, and indeed immediately on the beach with direct beach access
- The location is great for anyone who wants to go out on town - it's right in between one of the best grocery stores of Cabarete as well as the beach side restaurants. Easy without a car
- The property manager, Raquel, is an absolute delight to work with
- We were allowed to arrive and check in very early in the morning, which we greatly appreciated
- We rented two apartments of which one was advertised as on Kite Beach. It was a 10min mototaxi ride away. We're kitesurfers and this was disappointing
- Dealing with the reservation process with Jay and Jay's mother was a bit tedious, with extra charges that are unusual for Cabarete. I encourage you to get full clarity from Jay, and also to agree that the Airbnb contract is what counts (we had to sign a separate rental agreement).