Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
I am an interior designer from New York
Love life. Yoga ,Good food and lots of friends.
Jay has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Excelente condo. A un minuto de los restaurantes. Raquel es muy simpática.
What a great vacation
The apartment was exactly like the description, very clean and comfortable. Raquel was great from start to finish. We were 4 girls and we always felt safe with a permanent guardian on the beach. Everything is close, no need vehicle. The view is amazing and the waves lull our sleep.
I highly recommend this condo for nearby activities, with its private beach
Thank you for these magnificent moments
Brigitte and my three friends
Beautiful condo right on the beach. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. Hosts were very accommodating with some last minute weather issues, and we had a wonderful visit.
An honest review:
- The apartment is beautiful and extremely well furnished, and indeed immediately on the beach with direct beach access
- The location is great for anyone who wants to go out on town - it's right in between one of the best grocery stores of Cabarete as well as the beach side restaurants. Easy without a car
- The property manager, Raquel, is an absolute delight to work with
- We were allowed to arrive and check in very early in the morning, which we greatly appreciated
- We rented two apartments of which one was advertised as on Kite Beach. It was a 10min mototaxi ride away. We're kitesurfers and this was disappointing
- Dealing with the reservation process with Jay and Jay's mother was a bit tedious, with extra charges that are unusual for Cabarete. I encourage you to get full clarity from Jay, and also to agree that the Airbnb contract is what counts (we had to sign a separate rental agreement).