Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 87
Offline IDDriver License
- Northern Secondary School, Concordia University, George Brown Theatre School
- Miles Nadal JCC
- English, Français
- Esther's Airbnb Symbol
I'm a mother, wife and arts worker in Toronto, Canada. I'm a film and theatre programmer. I walk and cycle everywhere. I'm married to an acclaimed published children's author. My kids are 17 and 11 years old. Sometimes we all travel together, but I like to use Air BnB when I travel alone for work. I have had only good experiences so far, and I think all in all, it's a great service.
I like cats and dogs and I can stay with them when I travel alone, but my kids and husband are allergic so when we travel together, it's not an option.
Five Things I can't travel without?
1. My homemade wool socks, no matter what season it is, my feet are always cold.
2. My tiny swiss army knife, with the tweezers, it's perfect - as long as I pack it out and away from my carry on bag, or else I'll get stopped at customs!
3. My i phone. I'm one of those i phone people.
4. My laptop.
5. Scarves. My favourite accessory. Always useful.
I program movies and theatre for a downtown Toronto institution, so naturally those are my interests. I love good documentaries about anything. In my free time (if I have any) I'm an actor here in Toronto.
I'm affable and friendly but also quiet and clean. I don't drink or smoke and I really dislike the smell of tobacco. That's my pet peeve. Oh, I'm also afraid of bugs.
I hope you've enjoyed my profile!