I recently graduated from the University of California Santa Cruz.
I'm originally from the mid-west US and am in my 20s.
5 things I love:
- tea, coffee, and korean food
- reading (biographies to science journalism to histories to case studies to how-to books to... anything)
- cycling and taking walks
- listening to people answer questions
- I am psychologically bound to impeccable cleanliness at guests' houses :-)
- I am a very easygoing person and can "deal" with anyone
- I am not a vegetarian anymore, but I don't eat very much meat (compared to most Americans that I know). I can cook moderately well.