Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Work on the film industry in the production area, feel free to contact me if you have inquiries.
Emiliano has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We absolutely loved Emiliano's place. For anybody visiting Mexico City who would like to experience the city as a local staying here is a must! The apartment features historical details, modern amenities and tasteful decoration. We were enchanted by the antique light fixtures and the art pieces displayed throughout the space. The apartment has several different areas each with a different vibe. Flat screen tv, high speed internet and a solid audio system can take you back to modern times if you would like to take a break from the authentic art deco atmosphere that makes this place truly unique. Enjoy your stay. Emiliano welcomed us with a packet of locally grown coffee which was a true delight. He also allowed for late check out to ensure we had time to collect ours and our kid's (!) belonging. Thanks so much for the wonderful time.
great appartment - like discribed. Friendly and correct person. nothing to improve - perfect. I will come back.
I loved Emiliano´s place. I was very warmly welcomed by Erendira and Berenice, and had many smiles and hugs from them when using my my phrase book Spanish and their limited English. The apartment was extremely comfortable and clean and a 15 minute walk to all the action. There was a lovely feel to the place with some beautiful works of art throughout the apartment. A great board with all the necessary phone numbers was very useful. My only hiccup was the wifi had a spanish ´n´ in the password, which my keyboard didn´t have. Problem solved though as there is an internet place right next door.
I loved staying there and would stay again if I go back to Mexico City. Thanks Emiliano
We really enjoyed staying here! Although we didn't get to meet Emiliano personally, check-in and check-out went smoothly. The apartment is beautiful (as you can see from the pictures) and spacious. Location is pretty good as well--right near the Balderos metro station and nearby many food carts and stands. We were pleased with the wifi, too. The only complaint is that in order to use the hot water heater, you need to attach some cords from the apartment to the hallway, which made it impossible to close the front door completely. Aside from that tiny issue, we loved staying here and recommend it for your trip to Mexico City!
We found Emiliano's apartment perfect for our visit to Mexico City. Above all else, the location close to the Metro allowed us to travel from North to South, East to West with ease.
Emiliano is a very lovely welcoming host, who really did a lot to make us feel comfortable, even took care of some food and drinking water. It's in addition to an amazing taste of his apartment, which is a masterpiece of interior design (my opinion). This flat is a joy with lots of little pieces, which represent love of the owners to the place. Small design museum :).
The neighborhood some people told me might be not very safe. But I didn't feel it even being out at night. Anyway, better take a taxi even if it is couple of blocks away.
Anna, bienvenidas siempre.
Our best wishes always.
Nous avons passé un séjour très agréable chez Emiliano et Aza. L'appartement est spacieux et bien équipé et le quartier très central. Accueil impécable.
Los dueños de casa se comportaron amables, serviciales y adecuadamente.
Estuvimos cómodos y la ubicación del apartamento es apropiado para recorrer la ciudad.
Emiliano and his girlfriend met us at the apartment and gave us a thorough orientation to the apartment and made sure we knew how everything worked, and he was always available by email or phone before and during our stay.
The apartment was great: just funky enough to be comfortable, but very aesthetically sophisticated, both in terms of the furnishings and the stuff on the walls. It's just a block away from the subway, which we found easy and very safe to use.
The very sweet upstairs neighbor even brought us a Three King's Day cake!
1) The apartment is elegant and tastefully decorated.
2) It is spacious, with a living room, a dining room and a study.
3) It is VERY conveniently located relative to public transportation. It is literally a block and a half from one of the most centrally located metro stations in the city (Balderas) and 4-5 blocks from a number of other stations. There’s also a Metrobus station nearby.
4) It is walking distance (albeit a bit of a long walk) from the Zócalo and basically all of the sights in the Centro Histórico.
5) Emiliano and Azha seem like very nice, conscientious people.
6) The neighbors are also helpful and friendly. I'm not sure if they speak English, though.
7) The cleaning lady comes once a week and does a good job.
1) The neighborhood immediately surrounding the apartment (i.e., in a 6-7 block radius) is not particularly nice, although it’s not bad either.
2) The building is a bit dark and not very well maintained, and in the morning you have to open the apartment door and plug in the water pump in the hallway to make sure that you have water to shower with.
3) The TV doesn’t work (at least when I was there), although that probably is isn't an issue if you're staying for a short period of time.
This was Emiliano's 2nd time to stay with us. We were so happy to have him back. It was a pleasure to host him, just like the first time. Perfect Guest.
Emiliano was a perfect guest. We would welcome him again anytime. As a host I want to note that he was one of the cleanest and well organized guest we have ever had. He would not stress or worry about this, this is just the way he lives and it was a pleasure to meet him and learn by him. Thank you for staying with us and becoming our friend.
Mark, Laura and Gabriel