Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Sarah has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Отличное место в центре города, удобно добираться до самых значимых достопримечательностей. Шаговая доступность до метро. Есть все, что необходимо для готовки ужина. Спасибо Сара!!
Great place in the center of the city, easy access to the most important sights. Walking distance to the subway. There is everything you need to cook dinner. Thank you Sarah!
1. We booked that apartment. Reply was that the internet and cleaning are not included in the price listed on the website.
2. A new "special" Sarah's offer was +30Euros (for internet), with one guest instead of four. I had to call her and ask to correct it, because of visas, (Sarah failed to do this). Plus our money for first booking was frozen on our account for 30 days.
3. Only on the day of arrival in 16 hours, I received a letter from Sarah that she will not be at home and instructions how to get to the apartment!
4. On arrival we found only two pillows and one blanket – for 4 persons! Sarah said – It is too late now, I'll bring blankets tomorrow, just turn on battery now.
5. You couldn't set temperature on these batteries. Enjoy your night in attempts to adjust it properly.
6. With the batteries when on the lower bed is pretty cold on the top one is already very hot.
7. In the bathroom, the battery adjuster doesn't work. It can only be switched on or off, e.g. or too cold or too hot.
8. Upper bed is short. Adults could sleep there only curled up.
9. Lower bed is not a real bed, it is very uneven sofa.
10. The apartment has electrical problems. During our stay forced plug out happened three times.
11. Kettle was not working (because of short circuit?)
12. The apartment is very dimly lighted, dusty and dirty. By our judgment, only top bad had fresh bedclothes.
13. You could take shower only on bended knees.
14. Set of dishes – two cups, two bowls, for 4 persons!
15. Sarah's and her friend comments:
You could drink tea from bowls... It is Paris, want better conditions, go to a five star hotel.
16. Airbnb's refund policy – is a complete joke. Filling out a complaint, we were expecting a refund and planned to immediately move out, but the answer was: "Sarah returns you 50 Euros for cleaning (we did not even pay for that, remember!), and if you decide to move out you lose 50%, according to Sarih's cancelation policy!
1. Après réservé de cet appartement, réponse a été que l'Internet et le nettoyage ne sont pas inclus dans le prix indiqué sur le site.
2. Seulement le jour de l'arrivée à 16 heures, j'ai reçu une lettre de Sarah qu'elle ne sera pas à la maison et les instructions comment se rendre à l'appartement!
3. A l'arrivée nous avons trouvé seulement deux oreillers et une couverture - pour 4 personnes! Sarah dit: - Il est trop tard maintenant, je vais apporter des couvertures demain, il suffit d'allumer la batterie maintenant.
5. On ne pouvait pas régler la température sur ces batteries. Profitez de votre nuit pour tenter de le régler correctement.
8. Lit supérieur est courte. Les adultes peuvent y dormir seulement recroquevillé.
14. Vaisselle - deux tasses, deux boules, pour quatre personnes!
Very nice little appartement having all you need. Close to metro, bakery, café, street market. Very kind and uncomplicated host.
The apartment is exactly as showed in the pic. Very cozy and nice. It was clean and we had very good communication. :)
Our staying at Sarah's apartment was great. The location is wonderful. It's very close to the center of Paris with its main sights.The apartment itself was clean and had everything we might need. Overall I'd totally recommend staying at this little studio. Totally worth the money.
Sarah is a very helping and nice person, and she agreed to add some pillows and linen per request
Great location. I enjoyed it very much with my family.
We were 2 adults and 2 kids and it was just perfect for us.
Near of everything and all public transportation
The apartment was very cozy, very small but also charming and Parisian. It is located in a nice and lively neighborhood, and it is very close to a supermarket and the metro. Unfortunately there wasn't enough tableware for the four of us.